·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Stephanie, two tone it!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
bluebb05 said:
that is $^%&^%* hot i love it but hey sorry not my thing im a guy!!! lol but i love it
One of the reasons why pink was not an option for me....my fiance has to drive it and he didn't want it to be girlie. LOL!!;)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Oh, yeah, 2 tone was my other idea…until I was on eBay a few weeks ago and saw a tC with the exact same way i wanted it. Black on top, dark pink on the bottom. That was my first sad moment. Then this pink one. Man, I guess great minds think alike. I guess I'm going to have to use my graphic design skills and pull an all nighter for some new ideas! Cuz now my box has to be better than the two put together. That's how you know I own a Scion! :D

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
HTPNKBX said:
Oh, yeah, 2 tone was my other idea…until I was on eBay a few weeks ago and saw a tC with the exact same way i wanted it. Black on top, dark pink on the bottom. That was my first sad moment. Then this pink one. Man, I guess great minds think alike. I guess I'm going to have to use my graphic design skills and pull an all nighter for some new ideas! Cuz now my box has to be better than the two put together. That's how you know I own a Scion! :D
I'm sure whatever you come up with, will be Kick @$$! And I can't wait!:D

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Scion-Doll said:
Finally, another female who drives a hot box and is a Scion Mom!
me too, add me to the list!!

Love the box by the way and cant wait to see the "after"

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Hey, we should start a Scion Mom's Club! Tap, tap, no tag backs, my idea. Since my kids go everywhere I go, like a hemorrhoid, they earned their own Scinergy sweatshirts to represent (Thanx George & Karen).

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
when I see your kids next week I'll be sure to remind them they are mommy's hemorrhoids lol

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
HTPNKBX said:
Hey, we should start a Scion Mom's Club! Tap, tap, no tag backs, my idea. Since my kids go everywhere I go, like a hemorrhoid, they earned their own Scinergy sweatshirts to represent (Thanx George & Karen).
Yeah, I agree. I thought about that, but didn't go through with it. I don't bring my 2yo daughter too much cuz right now she is into everything. And I don't bring my 8yo or 5yo stepkids cuz they don't listen as it is and I don't need them messing with people's Scions. :) I would have my fiance watch them, but it wouldn't be fair that he is stuck watching all of them while I'm doing the mingling thing. When my daughter is older I will start bringing her.

I think it's cool though that the kids get involved and enjoy it as much as you.:D

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Dew said:
haha I was going to say that! wonder what he's thinkin... :D
He's probably thinking he wants to get inside that pink box!:eek: ;)

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
HTPNKBX said:

My almost two year old rolls with me usually too. If it's a late meet or show she stays with Grandpa. She's a mini SDG.:p

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Come on now Dew. You know that you can't tell my kids nothing that I haven't told them already! LOL! My 10yo and 7yo are really involved cuz they have no choice since my Dad moved to New Mexico this year, plus they're always looking for a good moonbounce and eat as much crap as they want since they usually have a schedule on a normal day.:D

·
Registered
167 Posts
I actually like your Pink flames better than a full blown pink on the car. THey offer a nice contrast to the TCM. To each her own though.

you know just cause someone else has done pink doesnt mean you can't. Here is a 2 tone pink in Dallas

last I heard the car was still under contruction doing a sound/AV system.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Scion-Doll said:
One of the reasons why pink was not an option for me....my fiance has to drive it and he didn't want it to be girlie. LOL!!;)
my family has to ride in mine....otherwise i would have alot of pink...so i'm trying to spare them the pain!

21 - 40 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.