Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I updated a couple of my pics. I just recently added some hot pink paint to my interior dash and in the process of painting some more parts. Still waitin' on my new paint job. It seems I'm still having creative differences with my uncle who's going to do the new paint. I guess I shouldn't butt heads with the person who's painting the whole thing for free! He's saying do it 2 tone but in a cool way unlike you've ever seen and I want to go with a solid hot pink paint like my interior color with some crazy airbrushing. Oh well.

Attachments

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Best flame job I've seen on a box yet.

·
Registered
281 Posts
dam the car is sick and even better in person hey you remember me im the one dring the box from that show in california lol jk and yea i was hopping to see a full on hot pink paint job

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Hey Girl!! Hi and Welcome!!

Finally, another female who drives a hot box and is a Scion Mom! I LOVE the pink flames, but I know that you have other stuff planned. I didn't realize how good pink looks with TCM, great job on the paint.

I can't wait to see the "after" pics, you definitely have to share when it's done.

Glad you made it here, can't wait to get to know you and your hot pink box!:p

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Welcome Stephanie! I've met you before and I love that flame job! Can't wait to see what's next.

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
hi Stephanie!!!

oh, about your xB plan, will your xB look like Pepto-Bismol? LOL! j/k :D

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Johnny, that's one #### looking xB, is that the owner? Full on pink doesn't cut it for me. It needs some graphics or something.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
FOR THE DUDE IN THE SLINGSHOT…"THAT"S HOT!"

:mad: UUGH! WELL THAT SUX! NOW I CAN'T DO IT. THAT WOULD BE SO LAME IF I PAINTED IT PINK NOW. DAMN, THAT STILL LOOKS COOL! ALTHOUGH I PLANNED ON AIRBRUSHING SOME DESIGNS ON IT AND IT WOULD BE A DARKER PINK. IT STILL DOESN'T HELP MY SITUATION. :mad:

BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD!

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
I say do it anyway. or you could do the reverse of what it is now, make it pink with silver flames :D

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.