Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Special Introduction Price!! $2999.99 with FREE SHIPPING!(Will go up to $3599.99 in a few weeks!!)

ZPI just authorized this so jump on it while it's hot!!!

ORDER ZPI xB TURBO KIT NOW AT OUR SITE!

ZPIracing is proud to announce the long awaited Scion xB Turbo Kit. This kit will make your formerly sluggish Scion the talk of the town..

Well not so sluggish anymore.....Can we say mustang killer!!!

Below you will find the details of the kit. We have tested this kit with over 10k miles to insure reliability. This kit is a new innovative approach to turbocharged 4cyl. We have eliminated all of the heat concerns with a mid mounted turbocharger. This innovative approach places the turbo charger in mid stream of the exhaust making for a easier install and eliminating the extensive heat issues that arise in conventional turbo kits on the xB.

We are very proud of this kit and can assure you that you will be to.

MHI 14B turbo
T304 Stainless Turbo feed pipe
T304 Stainless intercooler Polished Piping
22x9x3 FMIC
Retains factory crash bar
Full boost by 3200 RPM
Safe on stock internals, will need to upgrade the clutch
ZPIracing External 38mm Wastegate (.06 Bar)
HKS SSQV BOV
Bolt on 100% gain in power
Upgraded 370cc Injectors
Greddy Emanage (pre-tuned to ZPIracing standards)
Wiring instructions (a ZPI exclusive)

These are for sale now. Please watch the ZPIracing Scion xb dyno video here...
Dyno Video!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Zack looking good.... 365motorwerks.com is an authorized ZPIracing reseller and will soon have all the ZPIracing products for sale. Zack is a good guy and we are proud to be teamed up with 365

Here are some more pics of the
kit.....

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Ill start thinking about it once theyre instock at 365Motor. No offense to you guys, but I watched the whole thing as it went down with the tC crowd and how many people got put on hold. Cant wait to see it on the market though!

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
ScionScotty said:
Ill start thinking about it once theyre instock at 365Motor. No offense to you guys, but I watched the whole thing as it went down with the tC crowd and how many people got put on hold. Cant wait to see it on the market though!
my thoughs exactly. i know FOR SURE there wouldn't be a problem with Zack but the whole tc thing did put a blemish on zpi for most peeps. congrats on gettin zpi zack. can't wait to see all the products.
side note: hows your wife doing zack?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the posts of confidence; we are very exited to offer the ZPI line up as well! After meeting Kenny at Scion Nights and hearing about how much time and effort ZPIracing puts into product development and how they ensuring that the Scion community is taken care of with, well thought out and reasonably priced products I definitely was looking forward to linking up with them and being able to provide local distribution and support!

The kits should be released soon I do understand your hesitation but personally I wouldn’t mind saving a few bucks ($600 to be exact!:eek: ) in order to get my hands on one…it would definitely make a perfect off season project!

Also all the intro kits will be sent out with FREE SHIPPING! :D - - Bonus - -:D

Btw…James the wife’s doing great should be any day now, this week for sure!

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
glad to hear that. i thought she was due a while ago?

you gotta quit posting this stuff ya got for sale. i want it all but i got too many projects goin on right now.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
365Motorwerks said:
ha... your going to have your show going on the box soon, so now you need to get some GO!
yeah just gotta talk myself into spending $3000 worth of go though. lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
These kits are in stock at ZPI....We can offer 72 hour shipping from time Zack orders from us.

I can understand the hesitation, it is sometimes very hard to keep up with the demand when it is so great. Taking this into consideration is why we pre built so many xB kits prior to the release in an attempt to stay on top of the orders.

·
HORNBLASTER
446 Posts
:confused: were does the turbo mount exactly looks like from the pic its under the xb wouldnt be able to drive in the rain with the air filter under there would ya ?

·
Registered
432 Posts
yellow_sub said:
my thoughs exactly. i know FOR SURE there wouldn't be a problem with Zack but the whole tc thing did put a blemish on zpi for most peeps. congrats on gettin zpi zack. can't wait to see all the products.
side note: hows your wife doing zack?
My feelings too :p

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I’ll see if Kenny can elaborate for you, the oil return was one of the reasons the turbo was mounted where it is if I remember correctly…this kit is a bolt together setup designed for those of us who like doing our own work :D

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Price is going up soon... Remember even us automatic guys can get in on this, all you need is a tranny oil cooler (just got mine put on!) and ZPI sends them out pushing slightly less boost than the manual setup!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.