Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I seen that a little while back. I love watching vids like that, but don't read the comments, they will only piss you off. Especially on streetfire, imports vs Domestic fued is bad.

Anywhere with videos, there are always negative comments from haters.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
I remember reading somewhere that the owner of the tC also had his car detuned or something before that. I think it was because he was having some issues, and that's why he was at their shop. DO NOT quote me on this, I just woke up 2 minutes ago.

However, I've been watching the xB kit since day one, since proshop got his prototype kit......I really wish I woulda been picked to help test the kit out, because I wouldn't mind taking out a few mustangs, camaros, firebirds, cobalts, srt4s......the list goes on and on....I won't even mention the standard import crowd, you leave them in the dust!

If you want that kit, make a trip to their shop and have them install it, at the current 3k price, I can't see it going for more than 4k altogether. Oh, and make sure you get the clutchmasters stage 3 clutch while your there....and why not throw on the lightened flywheel........

·
Registered
82 Posts
I remember reading somewhere that the owner of the tC also had his car detuned or something before that. I think it was because he was having some issues, and that's why he was at their shop. DO NOT quote me on this, I just woke up 2 minutes ago.

However, I've been watching the xB kit since day one, since proshop got his prototype kit......I really wish I woulda been picked to help test the kit out, because I wouldn't mind taking out a few mustangs, camaros, firebirds, cobalts, srt4s......the list goes on and on....I won't even mention the standard import crowd, you leave them in the dust!

If you want that kit, make a trip to their shop and have them install it, at the current 3k price, I can't see it going for more than 4k altogether. Oh, and make sure you get the clutchmasters stage 3 clutch while your there....and why not throw on the lightened flywheel........
The only problem that the tC had was a some what inexperienced driver... Nothing else wrong with his car.. plus he was going up against a very good driver in Kenny Strickler and one heck of an xB..

Hey Boombox.. my kit is still available if you wanted it.. I dont want to put the price up and break any rules.. but lets just say its about $1100 off the low retail price.:)

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Hmmmmmmm.......

Tempting, very tempting.....We may have to discuss on this a bit more.

Ah, so that's what it was. Ok. I just wanted to make sure, even though that xB still would have taken an experienced driver in the tC.....Doesn't kenny drive that box daily?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.