Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys anyone ever heard of these springs. (ZENN Suspension) Wheelsnext is offering them for 50 buck when u order a set of rims and they give a 2" drop. Kinda leary since they are giving them away and charging $50bucks for shipping.

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
sacbruda said:
Hey Guys anyone ever heard of these springs. (ZENN Suspension) Wheelsnext is offering them for 50 buck when u order a set of rims and they give a 2" drop. Kinda leary since they are giving them away and charging $50bucks for shipping.
I seen them on ebay the box colors and design look like they are Tein knock offs. I think they were like $80.00 or something shipped. They might be alright but I wasn't going to stick them on my Box.

·
Registered
520 Posts
^^^^he is not lying i learned that on my last car....haha....oo and my friend built a this turbo talon using all ebay parts...the good news we pulled a 12.2 the bad news....blew a softball hole threw the block and cracked all 4 rotors...hahaha...now we upgrade to non ebay parts...we just wanted to see how it would work....well we found out not good

·
Registered
546 Posts
I Installed those on a friends car and she is happy with them....Ive been in the car and the ride is actually not that bad...the only problem that I found with them is that the front only dropped it 1.5 and they dropped the rear 2 in. So I found that kinds weird

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.