Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's mine:

I may have an xA sometime within the next 12 months also.

·
Registered
501 Posts
I've been driving a 1977 Ford F 100 pickup for five years. I inherited it from great uncle who bought it new, and I still have it in my driveway. I'll have to get a pic to post.

It sure is different to drive the xB.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I have an 02 Altima
and 1964 Chevy C10 pick up with a Small Block Chevy 400 V8 and a Turbo 400 transmission :D its currently a work in process.. engine runs great but working on body..

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
My other ride is, my fiance! LOL!! Ha-ha! I don't have another ride, but if the xB is out of commision I have my fiance's '95 Monte Carlo and then he has his 2001 Kawasaki ZR7.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
other ride in the house would be a 97' Acura CL 2.2

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
my last ride.

Attachments

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I almost bought a P5 Protege', but I kept hitting my head on the door jamb getting out. So I bought the Matrix instead. That's a nice looking P5!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
squirrel said:
I almost bought a P5 Protege', but I kept hitting my head on the door jamb getting out. So I bought the Matrix instead. That's a nice looking P5!
Yeah, I had a full Mazdaspeed front end conversion, and full Mazdaspeed suspension (springs, struts, sway's, rear cross member). It was cool. When I would take a short turn at about 20mph the back tire would come off the ground, the suspension was so tight.

Some times I miss it.

Attachments

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
And it does Cart-wheels too!

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OUCH! I helped a buddy of mine and assisted him in fitting the Mazdaspeed turbo set-up in a P5.

That's how tight I want the xB suspension, picking up the inner rear wheel on slow turns!

·
Registered
191 Posts
We have a GS400 and an RX300. Or should I say, my wife has them. The RX300, about 3 years old, has been totally ravaged by my two children over the course of the last few years. Though the car has only about 30,00 miles on it, the interior of the car looks like something at the conclusion of a food fight. It's my wife's daily driver, and when I ask how it became the way it is, she answers, "those 2..." But my biggest question is......how does a headliner get stained with chocolate milk, strawberry punch, and mud? We just got the GS, a few days, and the interior is already showing signs of destruction. why? why? why? children, the car's interior is not a playground!

Oh, I went from a Chevy Silverado to the xB, which for me was a big (or rather small) change. SHould have got the xB sooner; would have saved hundreds in gas!

·
Registered
219 Posts
my otha ride is an owdee. i have trouble on which to mod next! btw dr whom, i love the boxster!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Here are my other cars...the mustang i've had since i was 17...it is currently sitting on blocks at my house...i'm in the middle of a restoration...that is progressing very slowly because lack of money, thanks to the xb:D the 280 i've had since i was about 20...it needs some work now...was in perfect condition when i got it...but due to the fact that i needed a bigger car when i got pregant the first time, it got parked...been in the same spot since then...

Attachments

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Cool, I have 2K1 Honda CBR929RR bumble be also. Looking to get a Buell next. Gotta love those v-twins!

·
Registered
2004 Scion xB RS 1.0 #788
2,912 Posts
Padanky said:
Yeah, I had a full Mazdaspeed front end conversion, and full Mazdaspeed suspension (springs, struts, sway's, rear cross member). It was cool. When I would take a short turn at about 20mph the back tire would come off the ground, the suspension was so tight.

Some times I miss it.
What happend besides the fact that it's wrecked....

1 - 20 of 145 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.