Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are you planning on doing next?

I am in the process of doing F1 mirrors.
And I will be getting a Perrin Lightweight Crank Pulley for Christmas. And I think a better amp.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Nothing, because my arm will be in a cast for two months, I have no income, and it will prolly be going back to stock before May if all goes as planned.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
squirrel said:
Nothing, because my arm will be in a cast for two months, I have no income, and it will prolly be going back to stock before May if all goes as planned.
Dibs on the Fab wing! ;)

Too many plans, not enough cash flow. Plus if we get the rs3.0 for the wife, that's gonna slow down my plans more! :eek:

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Well, with the new year and a wedding to plan I am limited, but hoping for my rims and tires. For my birthday, some special curtains and other decorating accessories as well. I plan on painting the grille to blue, too.

That's it for now, the tax money will be going to wedding. If I wasn't getting married it would have went to the box.:eek:

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Step 1: Repaint front bumper and new lips.
Step 2: New stripes.
Step 3: ROCKBLOCKER!!
Step 4: Finish work for the Club 798 lights so they display better when off.

Unfortunately, these may be delayed because of Step 0: Buy 3.0 for the wife!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I put on my Perrin Crank Pulley, and it feels great. Pedal feels alot smoother, doesn't bog, it did give some power, and a little more torque steer.

Recommend over any other of my mods.

Took about 45 min. to install, without any directions. (doesn't come with instructions) $130 shipped off Ebay.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
dtrain619 said:
Dibs on the Fab wing! ;)

Too many plans, not enough cash flow. Plus if we get the rs3.0 for the wife, that's gonna slow down my plans more! :eek:
Dion,

I know where to find a fibreglass Fab style and cf also.

;)

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
stuff

rims rims rims rims ineed 4 & some chrome :cool: $$$$$$$$$$$$

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.