Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 385 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
I like the two tone white and silver...nice! Though the rims are okay, too many spokes for my taste.:)

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
I like it for the same reasons, simple and clean. Not flashy and space-age looking. I do agree with Doll though, too many spokes for me too :D

·
Registered
659 Posts
i like em's also i'am a big fan of his ride. his black&gold was an insperation for my black&yellow. omc doing the best i can with what i got.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Its a toss up between:

And:

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
mybadbox said:
This sounds BAD but I love MINE lol sorry if I sound stuck up but you dont put 15k into a 14k car and say you love another car better hee hee my wife would kick my ars

HAH! I kind of feel the same way really. It's amazing how mine is built EXACTLY to my tastes! Although there are some others that I admire in this area including Brooks' ride down in KC area (it's soooo clean and pure):

Cisco has been doing some really sweet stuff to his over the past summer too:

And it's hard to beat Rodney's ride, but I don't actually have a picture of my own to post up of that. Everybody here knows the Hawaiianbuilt xB though!

-Alex

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
I guess if I had the money, I'd have prolly a dozen xBs right now.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
admin said:
That spider grill is crazy i wonder how he made that ....
That's the Fantasy Creations "Black Widow" grille done in their "chameleon" finish (the two lowers are there too). You can find them here: http://www.fantasy-creations.net/

They are quite expensive, but they get lots of remarks and there are many different styles to choose from.

-Alex

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Yep, Dave's car is usually so clean, you can eat off of the undercarraige.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
squirrel said:
Yep, Dave's car is usually so clean, you can eat off of the undercarraige.
Damn, I need to invest in some good cleaning products now. I want to change the dull to wow just like Dave's!

1 - 20 of 385 Posts