Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It also has to be a non-Scion car. (no bBs or ists either). Im saying a car youve seen, and just said wow, Im in love. There can ONLY BE ONE PER PERSON! Think about it, choose, pick wisely.

Mine:

Screw Mclarens, Ferraris, and all that. A car that made me drop my jaw was this VW. Fitment, lowness, just all around PIMP ****!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hell ya! my next set of wheels are gonna have a HELL OF A POKE to them. i just love the Euro look. I like having the luxury look, but my fitment isnt there right now. Figure I might as well go for broke. I know Ill get something with rears being at least nine inches wide, and insanely stretched tires for max. poke.

Make sure you post some pics of the VR6 in Members rides once you finish it!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea you have hella good fitment already. one of the best ive seen on the site i think. im guessing it would take only a set of 25 mm studded spacers to poke for you.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
well these are race cars but you didn't say they couldn't be. lol sooooo....
suzuki escudo, toyota gt1 (made one road car of it), mazda 787b and the porsche 956 just to get me started.

·
Sciko
157 Posts
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Hood My favorite car of all time would have to be a 2006 Lingenfilter TT Z06 Corvette. This thing pushes right around 1000 BHP :eek: :eek:

1 - 20 of 87 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.