Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My uncle got his new Salsa Red Pearl xB today and right after we got it home we put his wheels on. They look good. :D I don't know if he'll sign up on the site but I'm going to put pictures up anyway. :D

My Toaster and His Toaster :)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Looks like Christmas light bulbs! :D

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Very nice.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all. :D My uncle ordered a bazooka tube for him now he wants me to find instructions on how to install it but I can't find any. If you know of any can you post it on my other thread in the Audio forum...........

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BUMP!!! A new xB has joined the family!!! It's a PW and her name is Fridge!!! :D My dad just got her today. She's so pretty. She's a 5 spd manual. Pics coming soon.

·
Registered
229 Posts
caden_stargate said:
My uncle got his new Salsa Red Pearl xB today and right after we got it home we put his wheels on. They look good. :D I don't know if he'll sign up on the site but I'm going to put pictures up anyway. :D

My Toaster and His Toaster :)
i bought my salse red on 6/25/06 have 8200 miles already. nice color

·
Registered
611 Posts
nice pics! my co-worker is thinking about picking up a salsa red xb as well.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
GhostxB06 said:
i bought my salse red on 6/25/06 have 8200 miles already. nice color
Hey man, my uncle has the same exact wheels as you!! LOL. And his car is the same color as yours.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
4. I have one, my dad has one, my uncle has one, and my sister's boyfriend has a tC (he's considered family...). And my sister is about to get a tC.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.