Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is for all of those people who have spent a ridiculous amount of money on a mod, and told a friend, family member, or spouse about it, and got this response. "You paid WHAT for WHAT?!"

Name the ONE mod that made them say this the most. PICK JUST ONE. I get it a lot, but the mod that REALLY sent my family/friends into a frenzy was the price I spent for my new set of wheels (to be debuted in spring) :eek:

Scotty

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
i would say my rims... i got my rims so cheap on ebay, people thought they were real but they're by some unknown brand (well as far as i know, never heard of the name)...

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
ScionScotty said:
This is for all of those people who have spent a ridiculous amount of money on a mod, and told a friend, family member, or spouse about it, and got this response. "You paid WHAT for WHAT?!"

Name the ONE mod that made them say this the most. PICK JUST ONE. I get it a lot, but the mod that REALLY sent my family/friends into a frenzy was the price I spent for my new set of wheels (to be debuted in spring) :eek:

Scotty
to be debuted in spring
Ahhh man come on just a little peek can't wait till spring. lmao

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mad_Sciontist said:
to be debuted in spring
Ahhh man come on just a little peek can't wait till spring. lmao
lol sorry no can do. i will guarantee however, this will be the LAST set of rims ill EVER by, and will not disclose the price. its WELL over 1g though, and thats all im gonna reveal. (still probably not as much as Dajaps and Mattys rim though)

I feel a little bit better about my spending now though that bBdaisukidesu and Dajap have posted theres! lol. You guys are crazy too!

Ive said it once, and Ill say it again, you gotta pay to play!
Cant wait to see both of your rides done!

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Hey it was worth a try. lol The suspense is killing us ya know. Whatever your doing I'm sure will be awsome. Can't wait to see it when your done.
Peace bro.

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
I think my most expensive mod was umm....shoot i dunno man does labor count?

·
Registered
286 Posts
ScionScotty said:
lol sorry no can do. i will guarantee however, this will be the LAST set of rims ill EVER by, and will not disclose the price. its WELL over 1g though, and thats all im gonna reveal. (still probably not as much as Dajaps and Mattys rim though)

I feel a little bit better about my spending now though that bBdaisukidesu and Dajap have posted theres! lol. You guys are crazy too!

Ive said it once, and Ill say it again, you gotta pay to play!
Cant wait to see both of your rides done!
cant wait to see which wheels you got man! i cant wait to see which body kit dajap got... that xb is going to be CRAZY!
you guys are on a level i hope to be on some day.

·
Registered
873 Posts
^^^ same here. i know i've spent alot, but you folks make me feel like i've only spent a little for it. but let's see anyone dumb enough to run mb quartz q series and digital design subs? too embarassed to list the amount spent.

·
Registered
974 Posts
i DON'T GET THAT REACTION FROM ANYONE ABOUT ANYTHING ON MY BOX BECAUSE IF IT COSTS TOO MUCH i EITHER DON'T DO IT OR A MAKE IT MYSELF.

OOPS, CAPS, i'M A DRAFTER

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Mine was more like "you did what to what!" I haven't spent more than $1100 at one time on mine. But all mods are worth about $14k total.

Attachments

·
Registered
2004 Scion xB RS 1.0 #788
2,912 Posts
ScionScotty said:

Scotty
I know what his new rims are but I don't remember what they're called but they look cool. :D LOL. Ummmm....I think the most expensive thing I bought for my car was my wheels. But a mod that made someone say "you paid what for what?!" would prolly be.......ummm....nothin yet... :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
Oh man....I've been waiting for the right forum to vent my anger...

I paid $1999 for my 18" SportMax wheels and tires from the dealer - new, installed on my car. It was lame, I know. But they looked so good.....and I just wanted to get outta there with my new ride. Whatever....I paid 'em off in a month.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Never buy wheels from the dealer. Just some friendly advice for the future. But the most expensive thing ive spent for my xB is the wheels, $3500 shipped to my door from Garson.

·
Registered
212 Posts
2000 for my wheels
and 400 for my bB gen 1 headlights :(

·
Registered
402 Posts
$820 for tails...2 sets..I buy things in pairs now.....$5 dollars for Kory's fabulous steering wheel......j/k

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.