Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I HATE, absolutley HATE those stupid useless bull crap bulletins and fwd emails you get.

If you believe in god please forward this message on
If you do not do so you will burn in hell for eternity with your friends peeing on you!~!

or

Last year little jimmy was made fun of at school and he thought no one cared about him, he then brought a gun to school and killed his classmates and teachers.
Please send this to everybody to let them know you care and love them so this doesent happen to you!!!!

or even worse

HAHA You opened it, now you must re-post this within ten seconds or your crush will dump you for your best friend!~!

I am sorry but they are useless stupid kid posts. I could understand this coming from my sisters myspace but when I have a business myspace with adult friends and clients I would not expect this. People please explain to me the importance of starting/ forwarding these? I must be missing something.....

·
Banned
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes please do I want to get like a two page rant put together that makes these lame &%^$ Look like idiots when they read it

·
Banned
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GOD exactly!!!!! I am sorry for my irate attitude in this post but I really REALLY want to get some people together to just RANT on for like two pages so I can copy and paste this and send it to all the pathetic losers who post these.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Yea, it pisses me off because even IF, and only IF, it were true, why would you send it to other people? I mean its selfish, you don't care about who you send it to you just send it in hopes it will save you. But noooo, you want the 15 people in one minute you sent it to to get cancer instead of you. They do that **** on myspace too, in the bulletines(sp), thats why i don't even look at them anymore. Except when i think its iportant...

Or the ones that say pass this or you won't ever get kissed...well, i'm married so who cares...or forward this and the person you have a crush on will call you.

And the worst of them all...Pass this and watch what pops up on your screen. I don't know how it works, but it does...That is so stupid...how will the "it" whatever it is that happens, know how many people you sent it to?

Another bad thing about those emails is when people forward them, all the email addresses stay in the email unless you manually take them out...so you get an email with litterally hundreds of email addresses, and you have to scroll for 25 minutes to get to the part where you get cancer, or no kisses or die, or you fall in love depending on how many people you send it to. I mean who comes up with the table? 5 people = 1 year 10 people = 1 month 15 people = one day....WTF? who comes up with that stuff?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.