Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
May I ask why dont you just get one 10mm? Its not necessarily great to stack spacers on top of others if thats what you're thinking. Not to steal away anything from Keoki either, but you can get 5mm anywhere on the web for cheap.

scotty

·
Registered
158 Posts
Hey Peter send me an email direct to [email protected] we can discuss it faster!

keoki

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
May I ask why dont you just get one 10mm? Its not necessarily great to stack spacers on top of others if thats what you're thinking. Not to steal away anything from Keoki either, but you can get 5mm anywhere on the web for cheap.

scotty

i already got a 10mm spacer i want 5 more.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
just ditch that dirty ole 10mm spacer and get a 15mm single. the price is probably just about the same as the 5mm. and you have the security of single chunk, not stacked. hell i dunno.

this sauce im eating with my **** is FANTASTIC and i dont even know what it is.

edit: r.i.c.e. the new acronym for **** . R_I_C_E who woulda thunkit

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
just ditch that dirty ole 10mm spacer and get a 15mm single. the price is probably just about the same as the 5mm. and you have the security of single chunk, not stacked. hell i dunno.

this sauce im eating with my **** is FANTASTIC and i dont even know what it is.

edit: r.i.c.e. the new acronym for **** . R_I_C_E who woulda thunkit
the 15 spacers are 90 one dollers.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
90 one huh... i assume the keoki spacer in 15 mm will undershoot that price by quite a bit. the 10mm shims are only like $55 or so. theres half as much more material in the 15mm so well see how it comes out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.