Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yet another hello for SoCal *PICS*

I have been surfing around here for a bit now, thought it might be nice to intro myself to everyone. So HI!!!! My name is Shawn, Im 31 and live in the San Fernando Valley, Work for an engineering firm and own a Tanning salon (see signature). Im happily married with 2 children. I have owned my 05 TCM XB for 1 year now. Mods include, Short shift, led cup lights, K&N CAI (sponsor), Magnaflo axle back from Precision muffler, leather interior, 18" BSA rims and Alpine headunit. This is just the beginning with a list a mile long of future mods. Im also looking to possibly join a club, just not decided on which at this point. Hopefully we will get out and meet some of you very soon. Give a wave if you see me around.

Shawn

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Welcome! Sounds like you're off to a good start on the mods, even have a sponsor already! We need pics though! It's just how we are. :D

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you all for the kind words and welcomes. I really do enjoy this little car. I have always been a VW guy, but when my Passat finally got tired I went and got me a box and it really is a blast to drive. I just had the entire thing tinted yesterday by some of the best guys in the tint business yesterday, so Ill get some new pics up soon. Visit www.tintmastercity.com

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.