Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well heres a little preview of what the car will soon look like. i need to get even wider wheels than what i'm running now! any questions feel free to ask

don't forget i've got air needing to be installed soon too!

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys. lol at the tri-tone comment. i'm debating painting the hatch but since only 3 cf ones were ever made i think i'll keep it cf for a while. at least til the clear coat starts to dull.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I see you went with the JSP kit it does look good. Dont paint the hatch just keep it clean and it should not fade like a hood as it is not out flat in the sun.
If I wasn't getting rid of my xb I would never have sold that hatch it looks damn good on there.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
awe... finished, theres a show stopper in the makings

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
How come everyone but me is running into phat cash?! Looks good though.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Get that white stuff painted!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Nice, nice, nice, nice, nice, nice. Did I mention that's gonna look nice?

Killah nice! :D

·
Registered
362 Posts
That's the second best looking xB in Fremont by far...!!
Next to someone's RS3 of course.... :eek:

So.. are you done with modding? :D :D :D

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thanks for the nice comments guy. i'm just itching to get it painted.

usdmbb: thank you so much for offering me the hatch. vis no longer makes them.
dekthai: i put the plate on a bracket comming out of where the tow hitch would be. i just took it off for the pic.
padanky: i don't really have cash. i've just been stock piling these parts since last june when i first put on the wheels.
jdmjim and hotbox009: the wheels will be spaced out but only til i can afford a wider set. i'm probably lookin at about 10 or 10.5in wide.
DTrain: i sold that shaved rear lip a while ago when i first bought my kit. the guy that bought it has since sold his xb so i have no clue where it is now.
surfcity: bro i had to post pics for all you socal guys so you wouldn't think i was completly crazy for the condition my car was in when i was down there a few months ago :p. i'll for sure be down there a couple times next year when the car is done.
daramg: am i done with modding? hahahahahahha good one.
thundergod: i've been thinking about. i just have this feeling that they'd get scratched too easily.

so yeah with all that said i'm goin to have the painting done for sure before march 10th which is the first HIN of the year.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.