Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ridin on 17 unknowns :)

They didnt come in time for Sunday for the Kissimmee show but its all gravy... I'll be ready for next year though!Im going to post pics from that probably next week.Im going out of town Thursday night.Kads won for most members it was fun....met a few locals and I won an aqua color visor and blue flip flops that say scion on them,which turned out great b/c it matches my box and their usable(obviously)!Alot of people got things they couldnt use b/c it was random prizes but theirs always ebay!Anyways I gotta go gotta get up early for work....

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol thanks!My fiance actually picked these out were trying to be adap (as different as possible)we only saw one scion but it was a car that had my rims at the meet......i just posted about that and im debating,so many damn pot holes around our area Im a little scared.I did like the way ummm whats his name?(sorry don't remember his screen name) his looks lowered b/c he has the same size as I do.I'll think about it while I save up my money for it.....That would probably be my next project along with tail light change out.I saw some that I really liked.....alrighty off to sleep!

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
hey those are neet, you can color match the black to the blue or the chrome to blue if you so desire. theres a guy out here with those and their color matched yellow and their really cool. nice choice.

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
The FLOWER rims would have matched the graphics so well.......but good choice.......now its time to bring it down to earth

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Nice, they go really good with the theme.

·
Project Cop Box
540 Posts
i saw a set like those on a black HHR near my house, they are nice.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Very nice! I've always liked the look of those rims.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Thanks everybody for the compliments,I really appreciate it.....I also sent a picture of my flower graphics to auto-expressions.net to send them a new idea,she sent it to the main people and if they like it she'll get back with me as early as 2days to 2 weeks.....I told them maybe like individual decal stickers and different colors so mine cant be copied exactly unless somebody else figures out how I did it but anyways I'll explain more if I hear back from them.....

lol dekthai my box likes to reflect.....that fence is actually to cover underneath the house :)

Domino-My fiance said he hasn't seen these on hardly any scions around here they were on a car at the show though...

EticketXB-Flower rims would of gone great with the theme but we couldnt resist these :)

Woost3r-Bill has mentiond about that before or something similar to that,you'll have to try to get a picture of his somehow so I can see what it looks like,sounds kewl

shpncart-lol i still love that song

And as far as lowering,yah it would look awesome but Im having second thoughts on it when it comes to pot holes Im not very cautious(did I spell that right?)

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
The lowering won't change the way potholes affect your rims and tires (if you hit them hard enough they will bend your rims lowered or not) it will only affect the amount of the pothole you feel in the seat.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
alright yall i decided to do the lowering,were pricing around now and the cheapest so far is 600 even.....but i have another question,i want to get aqua neons,either way my fiance is buying this :) I know yall say do whatever you want to do b/c its your box but would it be more common sense to do lowering first or neons?how much should i get it lowered,im thinking maybe 2" to at least to close the gap and still be able to run over things unexpectedly in the road(which i try to avoid anyways)

·
Ain't too Funk to Druck.
17,243 Posts
600?? is that at a shop with labor? that's pricey. i did mine for um under 0 dollars hehehe but seriously you can lower your box for waaay cheap. hit up the DIY( let your fiance do all the work LOL). buy some tanane df210s for under 170$. do the labor, trust me it's easy even a caveman can do it :D. and with the neons, hit up egay. or you can get multi-color leds at any import auto stores you have in your area so you can change up colors to what you're in the mood for, nah mean?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yah i know its pricey,hes pretty positive that he can do it himself its just getting the time off to do it......i did get a price for neons today for 399 + tax but i cant remember if he said that includes labor or not but im pretty sure it does...and as far as leds i heard neons are brighter and he said this kind you can hit on the table and wont bust real easy like the cheaper ones do.....speaking of lighting(ill post under lighting about this tonight)im looking for something to do with lava lamp lighting for the interrior i dont know if its possible or not though,any ideas?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.