Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone please put a parts list together for the yakima racks. There seems to be so many parts. So can someone please put up parts and part numbers for all the peices needed to put this together.

Thank you,
Shawn

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was under the impression that for our cars we used 48" bars and 44" Fairing. I tried the Yakima site but was unimpressed. So what about locks? The Q121's are the correct clips for the xb?

Thank you for at least helping.

Shawn

·
Registered
679 Posts
i believe tim said you could use 48" bars but its a tight fit. The 44" fairing will be too narrow and look funky. Q121's should be correct, its what i'm using

·
Registered
43 Posts
Quick question - I just won an ebay auction for a Yakima Rack that was posted by a Toyota dealership in MI somewhere.

Does anyone know of the specs for the Yakima Rack that is sold through the SCION dealerships? 48" vs. 58"? It didnt specify in the auction what the bars length was..

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
43 Posts
thanks anyway

That would be true, Tkblazer - just wondering if anyone could save me a phone call.

Rack should be here tomorrow - then i need to find the attachments and a fairing at decent prices..hopefully I'll be kayaking by mid may.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.