Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up.!! :) I am an exchange from the xA crowd. Pretty much post on every Scion related site around and sense I now own a Thundercloud xB (2006), figured I would come over here. This Scion thing has somewhat become a bit of hobby. Pretty much a daily driver, but got sucked into some of the modding... interior leds, went through a few sets of rims, springs, ect..

Had the xA for about a year but always felt drawn to the xB . I like the room (even if it is only in my head!) will most likley have some similar ideas with this one.. Anyway, will check out some posts basically lurk around :cool:

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Welcome! Glad to have you on the boards. Life is better lived in a Box.

Oh, and around here...we live on photos...post 'em up if you got 'em!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome Aboard!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the welcome, noticed quite a few people here from other places, pic's coming soon. I am only 1 week into the xB and the weather has been crappy here, although I drive a "thunder cloud" I guess it is fitting...

Working on my sub setup this weekend, nothing to fancy or competion level just a nice little stealth setup using the storage are only. Once I get done, will definiteyl post... Have checked out quite a few boxes here today... some nice setups!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
You might miss the space, but in over all mods and possibilities, It a tough call. I have seen some pretty cool xA's around. If you are looking for the xA crowd, you can check out http://www.xatuner.com. oh and here is is what I came from. Pretty much stock look, Hotchkis springs, one ton spacers,a few interior things.. I had the most fun with the sub box!

My rims I kept for about 2 months... just wasn't feeling it...

I had the most fun with the sub box! Basically used a few ideas I saw and built something that fit under the tray, totally stealth. The side actually ended up getting 2 4" speakers as well...Hit hard enough for my liking, it vibrated the back window pretty good on some Linkin Park Reanimation...

Anyway, looking forward to doing some minor stuff, family life take priority..

·
Registered
2004 Scion xB RS 1.0 #788
2,912 Posts
ScionScotty said:
Welcome. Im actually wanting to go the opposite way you did, in going from xB to xA! Make sure to post pics when you finish it up. Glad ya made it here.

scotty
That's what I'm thinking about doing too. Welcome to the xB family. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.