Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to propose an xB invasion of the weekly Scottsdale Pavillions car meet/show on Saturday Feb 24 at 5:00PM.
For those not familiar, the Scottsdale Pavillions shopping center on the 101 and Indian Bend Road (in Scottsdale AZ, of course) hosts one of the longest continuously running weekly car/motorcycle meets in the country every Saturday evening! The McDonalds there hosts it. Easy to find - take the 101 to Indian Bend Road exit and go west about 1/4 mile to McDonalds and the parking lot will be full of show cars and bikes. Look for the xB's and line up!

Hope to see you all there! :D

Jerry

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Jerry,

I've never been there, do other import owners show up? Or is it just a bunch of rich folks pulling out ther garaged classics? That sounds sweet! Count me in!

Laz

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
If I wasn't having to spend that night prepping for the show on sunday I'd try
to make it. Sorry guy's - Maybe another time.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jerry,

I've never been there, do other import owners show up? Or is it just a bunch of rich folks pulling out ther garaged classics? That sounds sweet! Count me in!

Laz
No, it's not a buch of rich guys. I'm sure some are... I used to ride my bike (read:motorcycle) up there all the time. There's a big mix of cars. I've seen the 700HP+ Supra guys meet there, mini-cooper guys, Delorean, Vette, 4X4, Porsche, Chevelle, GTO, you name it. There's always some really odd-ball things to see. A tank showed up one night. It's a good time. Low key, family freindly. Plan on eating at one of the restaurants (YC's Mongolian grill is my fav).

Jerry

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
No, it's not a buch of rich guys. I'm sure some are... I used to ride my bike (read:motorcycle) up there all the time. There's a big mix of cars. I've seen the 700HP+ Supra guys meet there, mini-cooper guys, Delorean, Vette, 4X4, Porsche, Chevelle, GTO, you name it. There's always some really odd-ball things to see. A tank showed up one night. It's a good time. Low key, family freindly. Plan on eating at one of the restaurants (YC's Mongolian grill is my fav).

Jerry
MMMMMMM.........My wife and I love YC's! If this date does not work out let plan on a meet at any YC's (except Metro Center). I have not met many Scion folks and would like for it to be in a laidback setting!

Laz

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
MMMMMMM.........My wife and I love YC's! If this date does not work out let plan on a meet at any YC's (except Metro Center). I have not met many Scion folks and would like for it to be in a laidback setting!

Laz
I'll be there anyway, I just got the xB and I want to take my 15 year old since we haven't been for a while. But we should plan one for March 24th (Sat) too for those who can't make Feb. I'd like to see some xB mods - particularly exhausts, intakes before I make a choice.

Jerry

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.