Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just came across this IGN article saying that the xB2 will get the JDM treatment...

"As IGN's format doesn't allow for cool sidebars like we see in magazines, I thought I'd throw out a few extra tasty morsels of info to you out there in reader-land. First off, these new Scions will get a bit of JDM love: Toyota is planning on releasing both models in Japan, meaning that JDM badges and parts will be available sometime in the near future. We have no idea what the cars will be called - or what may change in the trek to Japan - but these new Scions will be JDM-approved. Also, you'll be able to build a xB or xD just as sweet as those FiveAxis cars. Toyota has teamed up with the custom car builder to offer those same aero kits from your local Scion dealer. You will soon be able to build a show-winning Scion at the dealership. Neat stuff. "

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Wow....this is something no one here expected. It'll be intresting to see how they sell and what changes (if any) they make to fit Japan's demographics.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I love JDM parts. Hey this thing might not be so bad after all.

·
Registered
343 Posts
well if we could get the JDM bB over here ...I for one would love it if they could get us some 1 gen open deck bBs!!

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Heh. They could have brought in a very limited number of ODs and probably sold them easily for $30K apiece. :D Say a run of 500? xB from the "B" pillar forward, OD from there back.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Because they make them and we just suck.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Yeah, we don't get anything cool.....Well, we did get the Supra, MR2, xB, and xA...........................Well, from Toyota at least.

I think there was also a limited Corolla rwd's back in the 80's as well.. I read it somewhere while googling to find one that had a rwd setup.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.