Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
i sure hope not. i dont want to see that on thundergods box. i think he was referring more to what Darren has here: (at least i hope so)

the mAd sIcK tYtE JdM yO one? that might look decent. what Tomas posted....im afraid wouldnt.

scotty

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Matt has a non-functioning one on his.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
If you are after fashion rather than function there are a bunch of rings for climbers, in various bright anodized ccolors, etc., available at most climbing shops (my favorite is REI). I suspect one could grab an appropriate looking climbing ring (probably an "8") and with some hacking on it to make it fit the way you want, figure out a way to mount it to a box...

http://www.rei.com/online/store/Pro...category_rn=4500695&vcat=REI_SSHP_CLIMBING_LD

(There *are* functional ones used as shipping tie-downs on the trip over, so I would think that they should be available - I'll poke around a bit.)

Tom

·
Registered
1,105 Posts

HTH...

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Tomas said:
If you are after fashion rather than function there are a bunch of rings for climbers, in various bright anodized ccolors, etc., available at most climbing shops (my favorite is REI). I suspect one could grab an appropriate looking climbing ring (probably an "8") and with some hacking on it to make it fit the way you want, figure out a way to mount it to a box...

http://www.rei.com/online/store/Pro...category_rn=4500695&vcat=REI_SSHP_CLIMBING_LD

(There *are* functional ones used as shipping tie-downs on the trip over, so I would think that they should be available - I'll poke around a bit.)

Tom
yeah tomas i seen that at sports chalet last week, they had a hot lava one!
i was thinking it for a key chain. now thats a big key chain :D

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
You have an RS1??

If so, their orange "8" is an awfully close match, it seems. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.