Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have some xB and tC parts I need gone. will update this thread with more items next week. lmk
1.Tippmann Triumph eXT package $120obo
Includes Tippmann Triumph eXT (full auto), face mask, 2 pods with harness, half finger gloves, 20oz tank, barrel cover, storage bag, user manual with wrenches and barrel squeegee, bag of balls

2.Viewloader Triton II package $100obo
Includes VL Triton II, face mask, 2 pods with harness, half finger gloves, 20oz tank, 9oz tank, chest protector, 2 barrel covers, storage bag, user manual with wrenches and folding swab, bottle of lens cleaner, 1 and a half bags of balls.

Both sets were used only two or three times.

3. Scion tC Ptuning exhaust rear section $60obo

4. Scion tC OEM engine cover. Comes with 2 studs and nuts. Might fit 2gen xB. $40obo

5. Scion tC Ecu bracket and iPod cable 15obo

6. 2ZERO6 factory 25mm hub spacers w/hardware$50shipped

7. OEM Toyota Scion Lexus satellite receiver and cover. PN: 86120-AA150. Some rust on the brackets. $50obo

9. CDC push to connect 3/8 fittings, never used. I have 9 of those.$10obo

11. 04-07 Scion xB pnp HID spare parts. 1 set of bulds for usdm headlights H4 (Looks like 6000k) and 1 set for BB fog lights 9006 (looks like 8000k). 5 35w ballasts and 3 brackets. $50obo

16. Scion tC OEM flywheel, clutch, TOB. Under 18k miles. Might fit 2nd Gen xB. $200obo

·
Boxed Lifestyle
2,292 Posts
Great price for the satellite receiver mine cost $75 and I had to buy the carpet piece from trdsparks for like $20-30.

Sent from somewhere you've never seen before using tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
Satellite...will it work with G1 stock radio that is satellite ready....any extra cables parts needed....were does it go...yes i have no clue...lol

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Satellite...will it work with G1 stock radio that is satellite ready....any extra cables parts needed....were does it go...yes i have no clue...lol
Stock xB definitely dont come prewired for satellite reciever. This one came out from RS3.0 btw. You will need to find cables that go to the headunit and antenna. It goes under pass. seat.

·
Boxed Lifestyle
2,292 Posts
not to thread jack but I might have the connector cable that goes from the xm box to the headunit. gonna check tomorrow. pretty sure i dont have the antenna though.

---------- Post added 05-16-2013 at 11:59 PM ----------

just hoping this helps you move the reciever

1 - 17 of 17 Posts