Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Over seas they sell kind of a truck style as well. It is very recognizable by the kind of roll cage in the back. Ill try to find a pic.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Wish I could get one of those over here, I'd so rock that!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
With my picture, I believe I can do that. Im thinking about it, it wouldnt be difficult. Everything would just kind of fit together. It s a box, the hardest part would be the window

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
If one could find a wrecked OD overseas that had it's front ruined but was OK from about the "B" pillar back, I'll bet that importing the wreck and doing a cut'n'paste with an oppositely wrecked xB could generate the closest thing to a "genuine" left-hand-drive OD xB...

That's also the only way to import an OD - as a wreck...

I'd love to see someone do that. :D

Tomas

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
I'd rock a Open Deck, no questions asked.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
One day I would like to do something like this, but it would be atleast 5 yrs from now. No way could I do it before then, by the pics I got each step needed to be done in my head. Just with two youngsters I really need the room. Once I get a house, I guess I could buy a dependable 4 door beater, and have this little project sitting in the garage.

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
Rodek said:
Toyota, please see this post!!! Can someone e-mail it to Toyota for us?
will never happen.

they're done with this automobile in all ways shapes and forms.

·
Registered
172 Posts
hotbox05 said:
will never happen.

they're done with this automobile in all ways shapes and forms.

Maybe so, but a small truck in the Scion line would be awesome. The Toyota Tacoma is no longer a small truck or affordable for that matter. A 4x4 V-6 Double cab in my area is over 32,000. A Scion Truck would be cheaper I'm sure. It would be a lot cooler too.

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
Rodek said:
Maybe so, but a small truck in the Scion line would be awesome. The Toyota Tacoma is no longer a small truck or affordable for that matter. A 4x4 V-6 Double cab in my area is over 32,000. A Scion Truck would be cheaper I'm sure. It would be a lot cooler too.
32,000 ? only? lol. they go up to 36,000

but yea true. they got rid of the small truck.

only good thing going for the gm canyon and colorado is their smaller size.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Don't count Scion out when its comes to a truck. It may or may not happen, that's all I can say.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My Cuzin Told Me She Saw One Of These In Redlands. She Said It Looked Like A Big Starburst. I Dinnt Believe It, Could'nt Even Picture It. All I Can Say Is ... "wwwooooooooowwwwwww" Lol

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.