Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody heard what color the new rs is going to be? I have seen where it is going to be Green Mica, Envy Green, Shamrock Green. I was just wondering if anybody has a good connection for info to find out what color it is really going to be.:)

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
All three of those colors are different names for the same color code: 6U1. That will be the color of the car.

I've sworn to my district rep that I won't say anything more until it's officially announced and I want to stay on his good side.

Trust me though, NOBODY will be disappointed with this release. I already have money down on one for my wife.

-Alex

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
No undercover pics yet (considering that I don't think they're built yet actually), but Cherrybox on SL did a sweet photochop of Randode's ride:

[IMG2]http://www.nokama.com/cherrybox/randode_modifiedToGreenMica.jpg[/IMG2]

Apologies for stealing his bandwidth, but I'm sure it will be minimal compared to the ScionLife traffic.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
grizzly_choppers said:
All three of those colors are different names for the same color code: 6U1. That will be the color of the car.

I've sworn to my district rep that I won't say anything more until it's officially announced and I want to stay on his good side.

Trust me though, NOBODY will be disappointed with this release. I already have money down on one for my wife.

-Alex
I've read some of your posts on SL (and I think SE), you've been the most informative so far...... even though you can't say anything!! :D But you haven't posted any rs3.0 urban legends, either. My wife wants a tcm xB, but I'm trying to get her to hold out 'til the rs comes out..........;)

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Thanks dtrain!

I do try to be helpful when I can.

You may have read elsewhere that I actually have money down on a 3.0 for MY wife! It'll totally be worth waiting for. They should be at dealerships between late January and middle of February. That's not TOO long...

-Alex

·
Registered
41 Posts
lol, I am actuall already on the waiting list at Scion of Puyallup for an RS 3.0 Either going to trade mine in or beg plead steal and borrow to get my wife to trade in her Bug on it.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Alex promised not to SAY anything, he didn't promise not to TYPE anything about the upcoming color. :D

I know, I know, its the sarcastic Police Officer in me coming out again. :cool:

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
squirrel said:
Alex promised not to SAY anything, he didn't promise not to TYPE anything about the upcoming color. :D

Ahh, the powers of observation..... that's why you're soooo good at your job, Brad! Okay Alex, type away!! My wife is starting to cozy up to the idea of the 3.0 (at last!) :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
squirrel said:

Good one, Brad!! I like the way you put it!!:cool:

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
admin said:
How bout the salsa red and shadow mica ?
Yes, those two are official and will be arriving at dealerships in just a couple of weeks, probably less on the West coast. Also, all xBs from this point forward (not including the ones allocated prior to last week that are still around) will get the xA seat fabric and steering wheel controls. Also included in that announcement email was a "freshened appearance" whateverthehell that means.:rolleyes:

As for the 3.0, sorry guys. I'll confirm that it's Envy Green (6U1), but I've got too much riding on keeping the rest a secret. I want to keep in the good graces of my source for that information. Trust me, that's better for all of us.

Others have "leaked" info on the 3.0. Some is correct, some is B.S. and some is an educated guess. You'll find out soon enough.

-Alex

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.