Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
They have a RS4 there, number 5 of 2500, automatic. They need more lighting on it to show the color. I talked to the rep for a while, and we scored several keychains and 2 black Scion caps with white pinstripes.
The Scion booth was 3 stories high, and had 4 or 5 cars per row. We may go back and get some more pictures. No T2B though :(

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Those are the only ones, no sneak peek at the 08'?

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
They are sweet though.

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
The 08 debuts at the Chicago Auto SHow, I saw the display at The North American International Auto Show here in Detroit. The RS4.0 only looked decent when the screens were all off.

Skeeter did your auto show have the shark TC and the Red & White Widebody XB from the commercials????

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I asked about the t2b and the guy said Chicago, sucks for us here in Houston. Im not sure, Were planning on going back to take our son, and I ll get more pics, I think all the car were regional, I know the RS4 was from Guly States Toyota, they didnt know what dealer it was going to after the show.

·
Registered
762 Posts
wheels on the black one, are they work leadsleds?

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
no idea, I guess i need to take our telephoto lens withus so we can zoomin on those cars up top.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Heres the whole Scion display at the Houston Auto Show. The screens would go up at random times. When they were down a video from some shows was playing with interviews of scion owners.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.