·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Nice job! Your Box always looks great!

·
Registered
546 Posts
ctruss said:
Maybe I just live in a cave or something, but what does that big F stand for?
its a company called "Famous Stars and Straps"

·
Registered
546 Posts
ctruss said:
What do they do and why do I se those big F's all over xB's.
not actually sure why people do it....they must really like the brand....

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
The Company is was started and Owned by X-Blink 182 drummer Travis Barker (And current Transplants drummer). The shop is located in So Cal and has a large following amoung the so cal peeps.

·
Registered
974 Posts
EticketXb said:
The Company is was started and Owned by X-Blink 182 drummer Travis Barker (And current Transplants drummer). The shop is located in So Cal and has a large following amoung the so cal peeps.
SoCal peeps? Than why did I see an "F" paint scheme in IA.... lol

Oh well.

·
Registered
208 Posts
nice ride! did you get that rs3 grill from the dealer and paint it yourself?

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
ctruss said:
SoCal peeps? Than why did I see an "F" paint scheme in IA.... lol

Oh well.
That's Dredge's (that's his screen name on here i can't rememeber his real one). I asked him about it and he said he liked the company alot so he put it on his xB.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
i think his name is dredge38 . yea thats Gregs box that has the big one on the side in IA. im not a personal fan of it, especially since it doesnt go with anything car related (im not condoning vinyls though), but its unique for the area i guess. hes got one hell of a nice xB too so he must be doing something right! he kicked everyones butt at the Ames show!

i guess its all personal preference. we all do things that other people might call ugly. lets not judge too much.

either way, back up topic, keep up the modding Kozmo! looking better each time!

scotty

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks on the compliments everyone:) there will be a couple of major changes coming soon i may have to run a under construction sticker LoL:D will take some better pix when i know how to use this cam better:cool:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.