Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A special thanks to Mark @ http://evolution-autodesign.com/ in Tulsa, OK for creating this one-off set of Euro-Diamond plate floor mats for my XB. (Note I didn't take a picture in car yet or of the back matts. I'm waiting on the matching pedal set to arrive. This guy does good work..

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DTRAIN619 said:
^^^^^

Agreed! Get that guy here for the Sponsored Sales!! :cool:
Not a problem... He always gives me great pricing on stuff and he's a really nice guy. Sometimes a bit slow on the custom work/powder coating but that's usually a 3rd party vendor issue. But well worth the wait. As soon as I clean some of the **** out of my car, I'll post pics of the mats :)

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
cz3ch said:
Not a problem... He always gives me great pricing on stuff and he's a really nice guy. Sometimes a bit slow on the custom work/powder coating but that's usually a 3rd party vendor issue. But well worth the wait. As soon as I clean some of the **** out of my car, I'll post pics of the mats :)
Lookin' forward to the pics, along with some shots of those pedals!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
DTRAIN619 said:
Lookin' forward to the pics, along with some shots of those pedals!
The pedals are here as well... Thought I think I need to send everything back to powdercoat in a gloss black... this looks like a flat and I'm not really digging on it... though i can probably get it coated locally easier

1 - 10 of 10 Posts