1 - 20 of 201 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Scion Xb Meet

Why dont you get a weekday meet going in Orange County. I see different ones in the IE and other counties but what about the OC. Maybe something like near the Brea Mall? There are all kinds of parking lots of places to eat and hang out. Really freeway friendly.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
LuminicsBulbsDotCom said:
Why dont you get a weekday meet going in Orange County. I see different ones in the IE and other counties but what about the OC. Maybe something like near the Brea Mall? There are all kinds of parking lots of places to eat and hang out. Really freeway friendly.
Hell ya! I'm down for that. There's a great place right off the 57 and Imperial Hwy. Big parking lot and the best pastrami sandwich you ever tasted! The Hat shares a parking lot with a Carrow's and it's never full.

There is also a big parking lot at the Home Depot on the other side of the 57 on Imperial Highway. There's a bunch of fast food places in there as well.

·
Who am I to say this?
2,110 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
The Hat shares a parking lot with a Carrow's and it's never full.
The Hat is awesome, theres one in Simi Valley, where I work.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
boxd_up_2 said:
The Hat is awesome, theres one in Simi Valley, where I work.
You gotta go hungry or split the food. Onion rings and a pastrami dip too much for even me!

·
Who am I to say this?
2,110 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
You gotta go hungry or split the food. Onion rings and a pastrami dip too much for even me!
One order of fries can easily do 3 or 4 people.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I started the meets for the OC area over on scionlife, maybe we can get them going again...

Cajalaco exit is too far for most people, it needs to be the opposite way (91 west direction). The Hat would be good place to meet, and so is TGIF in Savi Ranch located in Yorba linda (Best Buy, Chicks, Costco shopping center).

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
EricShearer said:
I started the meets for the OC area over on scionlife, maybe we can get them going again...

Cajalaco exit is too far for most people, it needs to be the opposite way (91 west direction). The Hat would be good place to meet, and so is TGIF in Savi Ranch located in Yorba linda (Best Buy, Chicks, Costco shopping center).
Yup, that's a good place too.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I guess last night there was a meet in Yorba Linda off of Rose kinda between Orangethorpe and Yorba Linda Blvd. There's a Hometown Buffet, Carls Jr and accross the street from a golf course. We also had a meet last night at the In N Out in Ontario Mills. Had an ok turnout. Hey Coi, how often do you guys meet in Corona?

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
KURBEE909 said:
I guess last night there was a meet in Yorba Linda off of Rose kinda between Orangethorpe and Yorba Linda Blvd. There's a Hometown Buffet, Carls Jr and accross the street from a golf course. We also had a meet last night at the In N Out in Ontario Mills. Had an ok turnout. Hey Coi, how often do you guys meet in Corona?
Who did the meet on Rose at Carl's?
Is it a regular thing?

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
iheartmyxb said:
yah i know? i cant beleive i didnt know about the rose and yorb a linda blv.
dang.

well waht does everybody think about
The Hat
next to the brea mall this FRIDYA OR SATURDAY NIGHT?"
Can't do it this weekend or next but i'll catch you next time around. Need a little more advance notice.

1 - 20 of 201 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.