Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm a newbie here. I just bought a low mileage one owner dealer serviced 2011 xB from my brother. It's going to spend the winter in the garage. I'm looking for a lightweight indoor custom fit cover to keep the dust off the car. I found a used one for my 'vette a few years ago and it keeps that car clean. My roommate does woodwork in the garage and I don't what the Scion to get covered in sawdust. If you have any suggestions please let me know.
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Plant Tire

· Registered
416 Posts
Hi, I'm a newbie here. I just bought a low mileage one owner dealer serviced 2011 xB from my brother. It's going to spend the winter in the garage. I'm looking for a lightweight indoor custom fit cover to keep the dust off the car. I found a used one for my 'vette a few years ago and it keeps that car clean. My roommate does woodwork in the garage and I don't what the Scion to get covered in sawdust. If you have any suggestions please let me know. View attachment 80689
She's so sweet I'd want it covered too. Found this online: check ✔ em out.
Font Material property Rectangle Parallel Screenshot

· Registered
152 Posts
Don't forget the DampRid moisture eliminator.

Place one of these inside the car to pull moisture water out of the air.

I use the large DampRid bowl container in my RV.

I use a DampRid hanger-bag in my cars.

Not only is the car gonna get water in it every time you get in it (winter rain/snow from your shoes).....it's also going to get moisture in it due to the woodwork in the enclosed garage.

Google search "What Is Evapotranspiration"...this will explain the woodwork moisture.

· Registered
1 Posts
Don't forget the DampRid moisture eliminator.

Place one of these inside the car to pull moisture water out of the air.

I use the large DampRid bowl container in my RV.

I use a DampRid hanger-bag in my cars.

Not only is the car gonna get water in it every time you get in it (winter rain/snow from your shoes).....it's also going to get moisture in it due to the woodwork in the enclosed garage.

Google search "What Is Evapotranspiration"...this will explain the woodwork moisture.
Thanks for sharing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts