Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my sister was watching "Cody Bank 2" and saw an xB in it.

so i suck the DVD in and check it out .. yes it was an xB BCP it had a FAB body kit on it w/chrome rim.. look lowered too. it was the bad guys getaway car

wat other movie has the xb appeared in??

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
1LowXB said:
atleast it was in a movie... maybe when the new f & F comes out there will be some xb's in it...lol
you know it! a fellow Scinergy member's xB may be making a little cameo ;)
*cough*Kozmo*cough*

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
I was watching some show on discovery health channel and it was some reinactment thingy and they were driving a PW xB

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
There is an xB in the movie 'Final Destination 3' and in the TV show 'The Loop' the one in the movie is the main charicters, sisters, boyfreinds car. And in the TV show, it is the Main Charicters car, he is driving it in the opening credits, I think it is the largest role an xB has had in a movie or TV show so far.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Sir said:
There is an xB in the movie 'Final Destination 3' and in the TV show 'The Loop' the one in the movie is the main charicters, sisters, boyfreinds car. And in the TV show, it is the Main Charicters car, he is driving it in the opening credits, I think it is the largest role an xB has had in a movie or TV show so far.
I only watch the Loop cuz of the box, the show is ok. I've been wanting to see FD3, but now I really want to see it especially with the box in it.;)

·
Registered
198 Posts
Sorry should have clarified that better on the episode of pinks it was in the background, the actual race was a pink civic i think and something else, sorry no drag racing xbs

·
Registered
827 Posts
I have a BSP box on Gran Turismo 4.......:D

Thats the only time I have seen one on my TV :(

·
Registered
229 Posts
there alot of reality tv shows that show some sort of scion. but the box stands out. an if u didnt notice that the ''grudge'' showed the Bb in it. an also that show that features dog the bounty hunter shot a few pics of the scion..

·
Registered
60 Posts
There was an xB on Pimp my Ride on mtv a while back. And I feel the same about the Loop. The show is ok but I like the BOX!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Don't forget the EXTREMELY brief background cameo of the 5axis xB in XXX 2 State of the Union (or whatever it was called...).

It's in the scene where Ice Cube goes to his buddy's club to enlist some help. It's in the background, but it's a very clear shot.

-Alex

·
Registered
86 Posts
On The Shield, there's two episodes with Scions.. I've seen a tricked-out xA (PW, I think) in a parking lot and then another with an xB in a car wash bay across the street. Then again, filming in SoCal might have something to do with it. :D

·
Registered
1,166 Posts

oh shizzle lol this pic is small but to the left of the pic the white xb is mine...go to the ff3 site and you can see a better picture.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.