Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Wawazat?
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I noticed the other day the the horn doesn't really get too much attention. Has anybody changed to a horn that gets more attention? (Maybe something that sounds like it belongs to a car that is much bigger and scarier than my Xb!)

·
Tha KrackaBox
328 Posts
I was actually thinking about the same thing today. I really want a loud horn. How fun would that be... heheheh :D
How hard is something like that to install?

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Yeah, "meep! meep!" doesn't quite have the effect I want. :)

I need a "**BLAAAAAATTT!!!** **BLAAAAAATTT!!!**" sound.

Tom

·
Tha KrackaBox
328 Posts
Tomas said:
Yeah, "meep! meep!" doesn't quite have the effect I want. :)

I need a "**BLAAAAAATTT!!!** **BLAAAAAATTT!!!**" sound.

Tom
Haha I couldn't of said it better myself Tom! :p

·
Wawazat?
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I love the sound of the horns in the newer Cadillacs. I wonder if one would fit under the hood?

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
I thought about a new horn since no one can hear me. Especially when they come real close to hitting me, I blast the horn for 1 minute and still no response.:mad:

I agree with Tomas, a definite **BLAAAAAATTT!!!** **BLAAAAAATTT!!!**" sound is needed.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
There was a PW xB w/ dual air horns mounted on the roof at Tracy Toyota last week. Loud as heck!

·
Registered
96 Posts
A couple of months ago I was almost side swiped by a guy in a truck looking at my rims while driving. Scared the crap outa me because I was in the far right lane and had no where to go.
The same day I went to the Peterbilt place and bought a 24 inch air horn. It's located behind my middle grill and runs off of my airbag set up. I love it. I'll scare the crap out of people and they get out of my way.:D :D :D

·
Wawazat?
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
grizzly_choppers said:
Our previous club president bought some "Ferrarri" air horns off of Ebay and the damn things plugged right in! They were loud as hell too.

-Alex
How much of a PIA was the wiring? Did the same connections (plug ends) fit? I'm a bit hesitant about cutting wires, etc.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.