Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
okay...so if your xB is on fire, try to get out...and don't spend 6 years in there with the windows rolled up in the sun with no fan or ac...:D

·
Registered
152 Posts
I had serious problems with noxious fumes in my last car. Sometimes I'd have to roll all the windows down even in the dead of winter to clear the air. Finally I decided just to stop eating Taco Bell...

·
Registered
120 Posts
A portable X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF) device.....

These devices are notorious for giving false readings! To base a web site on the findings of such an eronious instrument is a joke.

Our training facility uses one to show the after effects of a controlled burn in the facilities burn room and the tech training guys show us how much that these meters read that is actually in the room. They will pass the meter over a certain substance and everytime it takes a pass the readings would change....by a lot! They said that unless the readings are taken in a labratory enviroment that has all air movement controlled,the readings will always show whatever passes in front of the device....the high readings that the device shows in some of our xB components, could have just been a couple of molecules of the chemical, floating by at the time of the test :mad:

Lame science at it's best....all the sheeple will herd together to ban all the high rate cars when the Scary news teams find out about it...hahahaha:rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.