Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I had to go from Orlando to Baltimore for my grandmother's funeral last week. It is about 1,700 mile round trip. So my daughter who is 8 said we should count xb's we see and she wrote them down by color. After all we had counted the South of the Border signs more than once. I was shocked at how few we saw on I-95. Considering how many we see right around our house. So here are my totals. 1-RS1, 3 -RS2, 2-RS3, 11-BOP, 15-TCM, 1-salsa, 1-shadow ( I think), 11-BCP, 1 had the gold hot hues package, 10-BSP, 4-white, and 8-Camo. We saw 1 with a wrap and had no clue to it's actual color so that was in the (?) catagory. So our total was 68, that is one every 25 miles. I thought we would see more. Most were stock, a few had big wheels 17" or bigger.

It was fun trying to spot them. I saw alot of TC's and some xa's but we didn't count them.

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
haha, thats cool! i should try that when my little sister and I get up to Nor-Cal. which is about 400miles away from here.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bB626 said:
haha, thats cool! i should try that when my little sister and I get up to Nor-Cal. which is about 400miles away from here.
Yeah it is funny when your 8 yr. old yells out the proper color name. Not "Silver" but "TCM!" The only tough ones are the darker colors. I'm not sure if one I counted as black was not shadow mica.

Have Fun!!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
haha, awsome.. im goin to west PA tomamrow, 9 hour drive, about 600 miles, im gunna count! cant wait to see how many i notice..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.