Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i heard that if you buy a xB with a stock kit and you want to add a bB kit you have to do some custom work to fit it due to differences in sizes

P.S. maybe getting DAMD kit and j/w why

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
It depends on if its a body kit for version 1 or 2.

JDM version 1 has the short bumpers, and JDM version 2 has bumpers like like USDM models. US models have the beefier bumper supports.

A v.1 body kit will fit, but you won't have the bumper bar/support.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
^^^ WHat Squirrel said! ^^^

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
yup what katchkillah said

The differences between NCP30(first gen) to NCP31(second gen) range from headlights, to bumpers, to windows. Theres many differences too in little stuff between US and JDM. 1.3 standard motor, on the column shift, bench seat, no 3rd brake, emblems, yada yada yada

·
Registered
873 Posts
LOL. yeah what happened to them bench seats? i wish they kept that feature.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
yea i dont know. ive always wanted to get one and put it in the xB like Tjin did to his ugly brown one . cool feature i thought, but kinda impractical seeing as my shifter and e-brake would have to be worked around

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
ScionScotty said:
yea i dont know. ive always wanted to get one and put it in the xB like Tjin did to his ugly brown one . cool feature i thought, but kinda impractical seeing as my shifter and e-brake would have to be worked around
thats the exact same problem i came up with too. seems like too much work to me so i pretty much dropped the idea.

·
Registered
44 Posts
aaronle06 said:
i heard that if you buy a xB with a stock kit and you want to add a bB kit you have to do some custom work to fit it due to differences in sizes

P.S. maybe getting DAMD kit and j/w why
I think out of all of the DAMD kits, only the one toy_xbox has would fit without modification. I believe it's the Imperial lip kit.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Chapelle said:
I think out of all of the DAMD kits, only the one toy_xbox has would fit without modification. I believe it's the Imperial lip kit.

yup that would be one of my choices if i got a kit. only because it looks so clean and close to stock looking.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Hey Kory......raceya tooo it..........naah I just want the damd wing........and grill......

·
Registered
873 Posts
don't matter even if i get it before you, you'll probably put it on before me. LOL.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.