Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Driving home from the store 2nite i am the first car at a red light. I look at my radio to change the cd when i here a loud crash in front of me and there is a cadillac sliding sideways right at my car. All i can do is grip the steering wheel and lean back in the seat waiting for the airbag to go off. My girlfriend is next to me freaking out and my mom is in the back, screaming in my ear. Luckly the cadillac stopped just 2 inches from the front end of my car. Thankfully the people in the accident werent hurt, but the cadillac was t-boned on the passengers side, front tire blowen out and totaled and the caprice had some front end damage. The kids in the cadillac didnt have insurance and they caused the accident by making a left turn in front of the caprice.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Atleast everyone is alright. Good deal.

·
Registered
546 Posts
crazy.....i had an almost identical situation early this morning while I was on my way to work...I was sitting at a red light in my civic and I see a truck about to make a left another civic runs the light the truck hits the car and flips civic right over the hood of my civic landing a foot away from the hood....sad to say the driver of the other civic was dead at the scene but everybody else was ok...I was scared SH*tLESS when I saw that civic flying over my hood though...

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Wow! Scary situation for the both of you! Good to hear the both of you are ok!!!!

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
thats crazy

people today arnt safe enough about driving habits glad everyone is safe and only required a underware change:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.