Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! I am the proud owner of a 2006 XB Black Cherry Pearl. I am actually on my second XB. My first one was bought in 11/05 and was totalled by a hydroplaning Trailblaizer in 01/06. Purchase my 2nd in 02/06. I had some general upgrades to my new one that I regretted not having on my 1st one but otherwise it is exactly the same. I love it!! And boy can they take a hit. I've pictures of the 1st one if anyone's interested in seeing what these guys can handle. Cool site!

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
I would love to see pics :)

sorry about the crash though, that sucks!!! Hope you were okay
Congrats on the new one!

In fact post pics of both! :D

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Terrible way to get your 2nd xB! Welcome to ClubxB, and yes please do post pics of your first as well as the new box!

So, do we call you Rhonda?

·
Registered
2004 Scion xB RS 1.0 #788
2,912 Posts
DTRAIN619 said:
Terrible way to get your 2nd xB! Welcome to ClubxB, and yes please do post pics of your first as well as the new box!

So, do we call you Rhonda?
Yea...I saw her in an xB group on myspace. Welcome. Bad way to loose a Toaster...stupid trailblazer. POS.

·
Who am I to say this?
2,110 Posts
Well, to parrot everyone else, Welcome to the site. Sorry you had to lose your first box in such a sad gruesome way. Hope you were ok though. I would like to see pics as well. :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wrecked XB

:( This is sooo sad....Haven't got pictures of my 2nd one yet. Will do so this weekend. Taking it down to the spa to get all pretty for next weekends XB Event at Scion of Dallas. This will be my first attendance at one of these and I am excited. Looking for ideas for my first modification. So much you can do I just don't know where to start! As soon as I get pictures I will post them!

Attachments

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Looking forward to the pics of the new one!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here's My New xB

Ok I went ahead and took some pictures of my 2nd xB. They aren't great, but I did my best.... I added the fin to this one and also some blue lights under the dash and by the cup holder as well as installing a Sirius radio. I will have to say that this box (manufactured in Jan of 06,) had some new little features that my 1st one didn't have (manufactured in 10/06 I believe) The headlights are different, they come to a point where the fender meets the hood. The radio was newer version and has the feature where the lights change colors or stay one color and you can choose as well as some user friendly features added. I thought that was kewl. I added the lights under the dash and cup holder because at night it is really dark and you can't see where to put your drinks or what have you. When the door opened and the main light came on, it was brighter in the back than in the front and didn't light up the front well. I have the stock part on the rear lights, which I want to put in some different ones. I liked the upgraded ones they had at the dealership which I may go with. Not sure. What are ya'lls thoughts on my first modification. Where should I start?

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
BTW the happy bunny on the back is pointing to his butt and it has big red lips on it.....that was my way of telling my family members (who think my box is ugly...) to kiss it....my rebellious side...what can I say.

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
yikes, looks like a nasty crash
nice new one though!!

first thing's first.... wheels :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
wheels would be good. But I don't want to get them so big that I can't actually change them myself. Know what I mean. What is an evened out size to put on without having to worry about them being too heavy? 20's would be too big for me I think.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Welcome! I was thinking about going to next weekend's event at Scion of Dallas, as well.

That little xB sure did take that hit pretty well. Glad you're ok! You're making me wish I had those under dash lights now.

·
Registered
2004 Scion xB RS 1.0 #788
2,912 Posts
OMG!!! Poor xB!!! That makes me wanna cry (the wrecked one) the new one looks like the old one...You weren't hurt really bad in that crash were you??? That looks horrible!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nope wasn't hurt bad at all. I'm a walking advertising for their ability to take a hit and keep you safe. I liked the Black Cherry Pearl alot so I shopped around til I found another one just like my first one. I had to drive 2 1/2 hours away to get it...but I love it!

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
rhondasue said:
wheels would be good. But I don't want to get them so big that I can't actually change them myself. Know what I mean. What is an evened out size to put on without having to worry about them being too heavy? 20's would be too big for me I think.
oh, yeah you don't want to do 20's unless you want to do some body work. The biggest wheel you could get away with and not have to worry about doing anything to the car would be like an 18. Just check out the member's ride's section and the wheels and tires section on this board. there are hundreds and hundreds of pics of all different combos of wheels and boxes and find something you like. then shoot them a message and find out about them. One of the reasons I love this board so much :D :D From big wheels to small wheels there's a bit of everything here

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Awww your poor box! Glad to see you actually replaced it tho and didn't go off to another car. :D

I hope insurance helped with that! ;)

What a shame but WELCOME to Club xB!! Luv your kiss my azz bunny!! :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.