Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With quite a few Scions running Nology wires, we got a little sick of the drab look of the valve cover without the OEM plastic cover. We decided to make a simple aluminum plate to cover up the spark plug galley, and liven up the engine bay a little. This Ignition Coil Cover works for with both the Nology wires, and the OEM coil packs.
Pricing is set at $72. 10% off the retail cost!! :D

PM me or email me for 10% off!! :D [email protected]

·
Registered
276 Posts
Wow I like how the second engine bay looks.... what all is done to it (do you know?)

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
FrankenScion said:
Do the nology wires make enough of a difference for me to get rid of my painted engine cover?

Well I know that your stock cover will not fit correctly with the nology wires on, so this is a great alternative. :D

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Both pics have Weapon R engine dampners, but are mounted different. They must work. Are the Nology wires worth the money and worth buying the new cover? I think that is what FrankenScion is getting at, I also would like to know.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Dont do it frankenscion your engine cover is sick no offence to stylis and his products but id much rather have an airbrushed engine cover

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
dredge38 said:
Dont do it frankenscion your engine cover is sick no offence to stylis and his products but id much rather have an airbrushed engine cover
I agree, I forgot you had all the airbrush work.

·
Registered
142 Posts
The engine dampers are not mounted different other than one is mounted with the reservor towards the firewall and the other is towards the radiator. I don't think there is a difference in performance. They look like they are mounted to the same locations. Good eye though!

·
Registered
949 Posts
wow that seems like a while but it well worth it...

clear bra guy said:
sorry my bad it took me 4 hours sanding and polishing it by hand, to get it smooth enough to polish with the machine.

·
Registered
274 Posts
what kind of bolts or bolt covers did you use to bolt the cover down to the valve cover? (I'm talking about the 2nd pic btw)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.