Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just picked them up today. work euroline DHs they look so sick in the day. cant wait to get the camber done and the rest I want to do for that VIP look I got alot of work ahead of me but well worth it. Let me know what every one thinks:D

Attachments

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Dayyyyyyuuuuuuuuuum! Well on your way to VIP! Thats lookin REAL hot. Not a fan of the blue underbodies on it, but oh well. Did you get these from Punkster from SL?

scotty

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
as for the camber, i would say no. no need to since you're flush anyway with the fender. if you want to, put an OTG shim and camber, and then itll look good. Otherwise, naw, dont do it.

scotty

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ScionScotty said:
Dayyyyyyuuuuuuuuuum! Well on your way to VIP! Thats lookin REAL hot. Not a fan of the blue underbodies on it, but oh well. Did you get these from Punkster from SL?

scotty
yeah I got them from him and for the neon its comming of and puddle lights going on Im just not sure which ones to get or where. for the neon it will probablly go on my yukon :cool:

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Well done sounds like you're doing it right man! As for puddle lights, dont get teh Jlevi ones as Ive heard WAY much complaining about them going out and such. Have you been to www.Vipstylecars.com ? They have some threads about puddle lights there. Just search it up and theyll have some good quality ones for ya.

scotty

·
Registered
192 Posts
yeah its flush now but spaced out n cambered would just make it that much hotter haha n puddle lights would defintely b a great touch!!
clean box!!

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ScionScotty said:
as for the camber, i would say no. no need to since you're flush anyway with the fender. if you want to, put an OTG shim and camber, and then itll look good. Otherwise, naw, dont do it.

scotty
I like the fit but I love the camber look but dont like the tire wear but I never drive it anyways. is there a toe adjustment on the rear just because I might not go with OTG shims. what do you think about camber on the front only I kinda need it so I can lay the car all the way down do you think it would look stupid

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ScionScotty said:
Well done sounds like you're doing it right man! As for puddle lights, dont get teh Jlevi ones as Ive heard WAY much complaining about them going out and such. Have you been to www.Vipstylecars.com ? They have some threads about puddle lights there. Just search it up and theyll have some good quality ones for ya.

scotty
yeah Im all ready a member there. Now I just need to find the right body kit that will probablly be done with my tax money if the wife dont find out so shhhh dont speak to loud:eek:

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Camber only on the front will look goofy IMHO. I dont know. If you do the fronts, you gotta do the backs. Definetly a good start!

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
HotBox009 said:
yup, air is the way to go. What's your next "VIP" mod? :p
I dont know it a toss up I want to do a body kit but I also want to do -5 camber and vip tables and change my interior again maybe but I really want it done in leather so yeah I still dont know yet. what do you think I should do next as you can see I cant decide on my own

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Very nice, I love it!

·
bB Squad son!
678 Posts
damn that looks clean! Makes me want to sell my coilovers and save a little more money so I can buy a set of those. hhmmmmm?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts