·
Registered
212 Posts
thanks for the great deal :D

:p

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Re-route your A/C tubing through your firewall, hook it to your throttle body and turn it on max, it should do the same thing. A How-To would be nice also!!!

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Now guys........It has been proven that attaching a 250cfm leaf blower to an intake does give a couple of extra hp's......There's a video circulating the web about it, check it out, not only is it funny....But it does make you think......

Shoot, I've thought about it, just for increasing highway merging..... :)

No, like...Seriously guys..... :D

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
BoomBox said:
Now guys........It has been proven that attaching a 250cfm leaf blower to an intake does give a couple of extra hp's......There's a video circulating the web about it, check it out, not only is it funny....But it does make you think......

Shoot, I've thought about it, just for increasing highway merging..... :)

No, like...Seriously guys..... :D
Yeah the video is on Streetfire.net

The do the leaf blower, and with NOS.

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Padanky said:
Yeah the video is on Streetfire.net

The do the leaf blower, and with NOS.

Ya -- I saw that video -- LMAO -- I think the leaf blower made 10 extra hp
Funny stuff

·
Registered
144 Posts
scvscions said:
It's supposed to boost 1 psi. Cool:p
1psi Boost is half the boost of the Audi 1.8's Turbo......damn I knew I should have went with the Audi!!!

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
FrankenScion said:
That is actually the company I turned down for a full sponsorship. They sent me a bunch of a crap and I boxed it all up and sent it back........lol.
That good, eh Jon!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Unfortunately, I think a leaf blower puts out more air than that little fan does...Thats why it worked in the video on streetfire. AND they were shooting N2O straight into the motor....

I have thought about these fans too, but never had the money to waste. It probable won't hurt it on the highway...Who knows?

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Well....If you all wouldn't mind throwing in on one with me, I'll be a test subject. LOL. Get it dyno'd and everything.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.