Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
boy? kid? right.

Yea, I was banned from SL, along with many other members from ClubXB. What's your point? For being 37 or whatever, you don't seem to be that mature.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
hayalex6 said:
? You're a douche bag. We all know it. Time to realize it yourself. OMG HOOTERS GIRL POSING BY YOUR CAR HOW ORIGINAL OMG COOKIE CUTTER OMG. Retard.
OK... "you don't seem to be that mature." NO NAME CALLING FROM ME

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
kartel said:
How did i take it to far?? You came into this subject and the first thing you do is start offending people here by stating how you hate some cars on this site. why do you hate them?? and more importantly, why do you feel the need to tell people you hate them?? Does it make you feel a bigger person to rip on a persons hard work?? Lemme tell you something about Dave, a few years ago he wouldve been your worst nightmare. He was the guy who was shitfaced and crashing into your ride. He took the responsibility to clean up his act and got him a New xB as a recovery gift. He spends all that time he used to spend getting fucked up, modding out his ride. If you dont like the look of it fine, but theres no reason to be rude or disrespectful about it. Dont turn this site into Scionlife!!!
You took it too far, because it WAS all in good fun and just meant to be a joke. Someone then gets butthurt over it and turns it into a big deal. Im sure you hate some cars on this site, so why are you one to judge me? Im the one ALWAYS trying to back up the person being bashed. I wont EVER call out another member on this site and tell them theyre ride is ugly. I have more respect than that. And if you want to talk who started what, your lil buddy shortbus was the one that called out all the people who have bB emblems! Im glad hes changed around, but thats besides the point.

I said its not my style, and I never said anything BAD about it. I made a side comment about the maltese cross, but i NEVER disrespected it or was rude to him.

And dont you fuggin DARE tell me about Scionlife you freaking pile. What you probably joined just last year or somethin? Were you around when that **** started?! Do you know what happened in the lounge? Do you know the gawddamn politics of it?! No so back the hell off me before you dare try pickin me out on this. You dont know **** about SL.

Id be willing to bet that quite a few of teh people on this site are banned off SL, but you probably know nothing about why or how. Some of the people you probably bow down to are former SL bannees, so dont talk.

Ive never had a problem with you Kartel, and I thought you were cool. You had no right to step in between Short Bus and I. End of story. Stick to your own business man.

Scotty

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.