Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what was this guy thinking? its like putting a Honda badge on your Scion. :disappointed:

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
better than some of the scions ive seen. dont get me wrong, its fugly, but i hate some cars on this site worse than the Ferrari Corvette.

Scotty

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
short bus said:
YEA ITS LIKE WHEN SOME PUT Bb ON AN XB :confused:
but xB and bB are in the same Toyota family, unlike Chevy and Ferrari.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
It almost looks like an xB on this site.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
short bus said:
YEA ITS LIKE WHEN SOME PUT Bb ON AN XB :confused:
Some people have to for sponsorship.

I think having a pre-WWII military decoration on a small econobox is as bad as the Corvette though.

·
Scion God
541 Posts
ScionScotty said:

I think having a pre-WWII military decoration on a small econobox is as bad as the Corvette though.
Whoa Whoa Whoa!! WTF Is up with the attack on the pre WWII Decorations?? Plain and simple Scottyboy, you dont like the Iron Cross, Dont fly it!! I dont understand what makes your Box so much cooler then to quote you "better than some of the scions ive seen. dont get me wrong, its fugly, but i hate some cars on this site worse than the Ferrari Corvette" What god made you the ultimate judge of Scions?? The Scion Brand is all about individuality, and when someone goes against the "cookie cutter rlcer" look, the haters come outta the woodwork... And how can you judge on other peoples rides when you cant even post a pic of yours?? That my friend, is JDM!!

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
ScionScotty said:

The Maltese cross (✠) is identified as the symbol of the Christian warrior. The cross is eight-pointed and has the shape of four "V" shaped arms joined together at their bases, so that each arm has two points. Its design is based on crosses used since the First Crusade.

economy/thrifty management; frugality in the expenditure or consumption of money, materials, etc.

roflmaoJDM Fake fab kit

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
the point that you looked under my profile for what i have, is funny

i was making a side jest, all in good fun, and you took it too far. i personally dont like the bB emblem myself, and if you know me at all, you would recognize that . just take a chill pill man. no harm meant towards ya. i know a lot of people rockin the maltese cross, and if thats your style cool, just step away from the internet and have a beer man. i didnt mean for your panties to get in a bunch, its all in good fun.

oh, and my car is crappy i know. the whole site thats seen my car can vouch for it . what can i say.... ebay has been my friend for every part ive thrown on my car. im just a noob as everyone else, just gotta learn man. fab kit all the way!

scotty

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
ScionScotty said:

i was making a side jest, all in good fun, and you took it too far. i personally dont like the bB emblem myself, and if you know me at all, you would recognize that . just take a chill pill man. no harm meant towards ya. i know a lot of people rockin the maltese cross, and if thats your style cool, just step away from the internet and have a beer man. i didnt mean for your panties to get in a bunch, its all in good fun.

oh, and my car is crappy i know. the whole site thats seen my car can vouch for it . what can i say.... ebay has been my friend for every part ive thrown on my car. im just a noob as everyone else, just gotta learn man. fab kit all the way!

scotty
Nothing in a bunch . And i dont drink but thanks .You frist

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
hayalex6 said:
watch out SCotty. He has tattoos!!! OMGOMGOMGOMG

Some peoples kids..

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
? You're a douche bag. We all know it. Time to realize it yourself. OMG HOOTERS GIRL POSING BY YOUR CAR HOW ORIGINAL OMG COOKIE CUTTER OMG. Retard.

·
Scion God
541 Posts
ScionScotty said:

scotty
How did i take it to far?? You came into this subject and the first thing you do is start offending people here by stating how you hate some cars on this site. why do you hate them?? and more importantly, why do you feel the need to tell people you hate them?? Does it make you feel a bigger person to rip on a persons hard work?? Lemme tell you something about Dave, a few years ago he wouldve been your worst nightmare. He was the guy who was shitfaced and crashing into your ride. He took the responsibility to clean up his act and got him a New xB as a recovery gift. He spends all that time he used to spend getting fucked up, modding out his ride. If you dont like the look of it fine, but theres no reason to be rude or disrespectful about it. Dont turn this site into Scionlife!!!

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
aww man, i feel bad for bringing up this topic... :(

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I THINK THE BOY WAS KICKED OFF S/L
hayalex6
Lol Banned From Sl!!! Haha
Well, it finally happened. I was banned from ScionLife.

For what?

For saying that it's retarded to not wear your seatbelt!

Then, after personal attacks against me, I said "blow me".

Looks like I'm banned.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.