Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26,572 Posts
If you are looking at new ones check out TRDParts4you !! I get an e-mail from them about twice a year and you might be able to get some at a great price !!

·
Registered
26,572 Posts
Oh yea and check out the dealers as that would be OLD stock that I don't think they could return to Toyota !! Never know when you may find a deal for just askin !!

Scion Pro out of Florida made some too for our XBs too !!!

·
Registered
26,572 Posts
You are correct on the weight difference !! Might call different Toyota dealers within a 100 mile range and see if they have any left over and you might score a deal too !! Never hurts to ask !!

·
biscuits and gravy
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dubee, the problem i've been having is that toyota dealerships do not carry leftover stock of parts they don't sell. they send them somewhere. calling dealers is a wasted effort. this is a problem better solved by reaching out to the community (hello). do you know of any people on the forum page who actively collect or hold onto trd parts?

·
Registered
26,572 Posts
Sorry as this has changed in years and I do not know anyone who has TRD parts left over on hold, might want to check out the scrap yards in your area !! Just trying to help out !!!

·
biscuits and gravy
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
i looked up the specs on the struts for ptr04-52031-51, and ptr04-52031-50. the -50 is 4 inches shorter than the -51.

UPDATE, ive found a dealer in NY who says they can get it. im very skeptical, but im gonna give it a try

UPDATE #2 they realized the part was discontinued. i think im ****ed. does anyone have this part?

·
Registered
168 Posts
i looked up the specs on the struts for ptr04-52031-51, and ptr04-52031-50. the -50 is 4 inches shorter than the -51.

UPDATE, ive found a dealer in NY who says they can get it. im very skeptical, but im gonna give it a try

UPDATE #2 they realized the part was discontinued. i think im ****ed. does anyone have this part?

4 inches difference is huge lol. Not sure how accurate that data is.

Might have found a set, but not sure how up to date it is. Maybe try giving them a call.
https://toyotaparts.toyotaofclermont.com/p/Scion_2006_XB/SHOCK-ABSORBER-SET/51831105/PTR045203151.html

·
biscuits and gravy
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1 - 14 of 14 Posts