Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. Im interested in buying the Scosche sub box for the first generation XB. Im mostly interested in the box, but i can buy it with the sub also.

Im not sure if any other manufacturer made a box to fit in the rear compartment, but im interested.

Any ideas of a place they still sell them? Here is the picture of what i mean...
IMG_8263.jpg

Please reply or send DM!

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Old School xB Builder
1,554 Posts
I want to say the one that I had of those I gave away couple years ago here on clubxb

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are no longer sold online so im hoping someone still has one and is willing to sell it!

·
Registered
26,572 Posts
G/L finding one as we are a small group now and with all the Scion events back in the day I have never seen one !! Check out E-Bay, who knows ???

·
Old School xB Builder
1,554 Posts
Try the Facebook scion parts groups. I bring to a few of them. I have seen these here and there in those groups

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
I had this box in my Box, shallow mount 10' sub which "rocked!" I removed the storage bin in the hatch area and shaved the bottom of the handle of the storage lid.

Sent from my SM-G930T1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had this box in my Box, shallow mount 10' sub which "rocked!" I removed the storage bin in the hatch area and shaved the bottom of the handle of the storage lid.

Sent from my SM-G930T1 using Tapatalk

Got any pics of your mod?

·
Old School xB Builder
1,554 Posts

·
Old School xB Builder
1,554 Posts
I'm not sure why the link is not working I can't find it now but you have to sign up for the Scion xB parts for sales groups and that may be why you can't use that link to see it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts