Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a mint scion pioneer radio t1809 for sale. Must be mint - no chrome peeling of volume control please. I am located in Los Angeles Ca

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Closed, found one local.. 🙂 will post pic once the eBay iPod cable comes in.

·
Registered
748 Posts
If you has oem at least t1805 you should have cd1 on back of unit and can add usb/aux/ipod control box of a few types to have it. t1809 already comes with option to just add cable for ipod already. There are also ones that even add the bluetooth support for phones.....depends on whatcha wanna spend. I went with GROM audio off my t1806 oem color changing single disc to have usb and aux. got it on the cheap and works great. stereo controls work the 32gb thumb drive with a month of music on it, lol. I do like the display on the t1809 vs earlier oems tho.....

·
Registered
29 Posts
If you has oem at least t1805 you should have cd1 on back of unit and can add usb/aux/ipod control box of a few types to have it. t1809 already comes with option to just add cable for ipod already. There are also ones that even add the bluetooth support for phones.....depends on whatcha wanna spend. I went with GROM audio off my t1806 oem color changing single disc to have usb and aux. got it on the cheap and works great. stereo controls work the 32gb thumb drive with a month of music on it, lol. I do like the display on the t1809 vs earlier oems tho.....
Yeah I have the standard radio and would like an upgrade that would keep the Scion branding if possible

·
Registered
748 Posts
The t1804 that came in my 04 did not have cd1 port to add aux/ipod/usb functionality.....all the ones after that do have port or built in capability like the 1809.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts