Scion xB Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
anybody still have theae available? id really like some 10-15mm! if anybody has some, is making them or knows how to contact the people that do have them pm me plz!

·
Registered
186 Posts
I know I'm late to the hub spacer party, but does anyone have a set of 20mm rear hub spacers available? After many years, I'm looking to correct this aesthetic flaw. Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
dont hold ur breath waiting...i went on a mission when i did my last post looking for some. ..and everyone yhat use to make em isnt any more.

i use to have bolt on spacer but could not use them when i changed to xxr wheels because the wheels need to have pockets on backside for original studs to go in....so i cant recommend those.

i just ordered me a set of extended lugs and spacers. its only a little bit more work than installing hub spacers..really not bad.

theres a seller on ebay that sells the combo for about $45 shipped. just make sure u get 54.1 hubcentric ones.

if u want them even with the front id do 12-15mm ...i did the 20mm n they about 5mm out further. not super noticable but different from front.

good luck!

·
Registered
2 Posts
If Rcurry23 has any 1/2 or 3/8 hub spacers left please let me know! Or anybody else for that matter. His mailbox is full and no one on the planet seems to have any. It’s really unbelievable that you cannot find these anywhere! Please keep our brave Veterans in mind this Memorial Day.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts