Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Dreaming of Toasters
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm looking for a set of 25mm spacers, but if you have any size let me know because I have a buddy looking for a set as well.

edit: Or if anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great. Cliff is no longer making them so I'm not sure where else to look.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have a friend that has a computerized plasma cutting table that may be interested in cranking out a few sets. If some one has a template they could send me I'll ask him.

·
Registered
41 Posts
We are looking for rear hub spacer not hub centric ring. Hub spacer that goes behind the brake drum assembly making it come outward not the regular hub spacer that attaches itself to the wheel stud.

·
Dreaming of Toasters
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't see what the difference would be, end result is the same
Not quite, wheel spacers add to rotating mass, cause extra stress on the wheel studs and you can see them through your wheels. Hub spacers are stationary, no extra rotating mass, and hidden from view so you dont have a big shiny spacer staring at you through your wheel.

·
xB Leaving Pit Soon
904 Posts
One Ton Garage (OTG) closed years ago, and his spacers are now difficult to locate.

Alliance Auto Sports hub spacers were made by club member Rcurry23 in Nashville. He also made a complete kit for converting the xB to rear disc brakes.

I do not know if he still makes and sells components; but he does excellent quality work and it is worth a contact with him.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bringing it back from the dead. Unfortunately it looks like I am a year too late.
Does anyone still have any of these? How are they so hard to find now?
Looking for a 10-15mm set

Rcurry23: Any chance I can get the CAD drawing from you for the versions you used to make?

Many thanks;
Ken

·
Registered
312 Posts
I stI'll have several in stock ready to ship, and they are on sale. Any stock size $45, shipped
I have
3/8" = 9.5mm (1 set)
1/2" = 12.7mm (19 sets)
3/4' = 19mm (5 sets)
1" = 25.4mm (2 sets)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wow, that is fantastic! I'll take a set of 1/2" and 3/4"
How can we make this transaction happen?

Oh, and just to make sure... this is for the GEN1, right?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts