Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Cantaloupe
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally getting around to buttoning up some random details. My box came missing some parts.... lol. I'm looking for:
BOTH rear shock covers

ONE little seat belt holder thingy (pass side if it makes any dif)

Lower console cover since I mounted my airshock management there, and don't wanna drill into my only one

If you could hook up a package deal, that would be friggin schweet. I'm not looking to spend a ton, so if you're parting out etc. hit me up! There's probably other stuff I'm forgetting I need, so if you have other OE stuff just LMK. Thanks!!

·
Doc
1,529 Posts
Im headed to a salvage yard tgis weekend. They have all those parts. Give me a list of what you want and I can pick it up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

·
Cantaloupe
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im headed to a salvage yard tgis weekend. They have all those parts. Give me a list of what you want and I can pick it up.

Damn son helpin a brotha out! I don't want stuff that's all scuffed up though. If you could score all that I think I'm good. Looking at that last pic makes me want a cig lighter plug though haha. If no one else responds before this weekend I'll PM you. Thanks mane!

·
addicted
3,978 Posts
I have a lower console cover sitting around. Can't use it with my lower storage box. If your interested shoot me text and we'll go from there:D

---------- Post added 08-28-2013 at 03:15 AM ----------

Hate to jump in but I'm also looking for a rear shock tower cover. Passenger side to be exact. If you find one (or two if goizo wants one) I'd for sure take it:D

·
Doc
1,529 Posts
Anyone interested in parts send me a pm with what you want and a # I can text you at the day of when picking parts.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts