Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a gen 1 xB REAR shock tower bar or strut bar...whichever you want to call it. For hatch area not underneath or under hood. GTSpec used to make one, saw a custom one from yrs ago on here, whatever I can find. Actively searching online for something with 41.75" - 42" inch span. Anybody sittin on one they haven't gotten rid of after moving on or never installed or just not using?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looking for a gen 1 xB REAR shock tower bar or strut bar...whichever you want to call it. For hatch area not underneath or under hood. GTSpec used to make one, saw a custom one from yrs ago on here, whatever I can find. Actively searching online for something with 41.75" - 42" inch span. Anybody sittin on one they haven't gotten rid of after moving on or never installed or just not using?

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does this mean u have one for me or are looking for one too?

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Hi. I may be able to help you if you're still looking for the rear bar assembly. Let me know.

I do have one. I'm thinking of taking it off my box. Not sure of the brand. Let me know what you think? View attachment 78595
Strut tower bar is attached to the shocks from one side of the shock to the other shock. This picture is not of a rear strut tower bar.

Sent from my SM-G930T1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, that's what i am after, not the body cage thing. It may accomplish same thing but just want a bar between shock tops.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Can you get me a shipping quote to 95376?
Hi. I can look into getting a shipping quote for you. I figure it may be around $40 dollars due to the size, but I will let you know. I see your location from your zip you provided. I am thinking of visiting family in a few weeks and I could meet somewhere and drop it off directly. I'm familiar with the area as I lived in Modesto before moving.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi. I can look into getting a shipping quote for you. I figure it may be around $40 dollars due to the size, but I will let you know. I see your location from your zip you provided. I am thinking of visiting family in a few weeks and I could meet somewhere and drop it off directly. I'm familiar with the area as I lived in Modesto before moving.
That would actually be great. I can meet just about anywhere in the area and pick it up from you. Please let me know if you do decide to come out this way.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts