Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all you RS 3.0 owners. Im looking for the hub caps your not using anymore! I hit something on freeway and cracked one and my wife helped with the other side if you know what I mean!!!!!!! I haven’t even checked the dealership yet, and I really don’t wont to. I understand that the hubcaps on our cars differ from those on other XB’s so if you can help me please let me know. thank you!:confused:

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
SLIMER said:
Hey all you RS 3.0 owners. Im looking for the hub caps your not using anymore! I hit something on freeway and cracked one and my wife helped with the other side if you know what I mean!!!!!!! I haven’t even checked the dealership yet, and I really don’t wont to. I understand that the hubcaps on our cars differ from those on other XB’s so if you can help me please let me know. thank you!:confused:
I didn't know they were different, what do yours look like?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SORRY was gone for a couple of day's but I dont have a photo of them but on the opening page of this web site theres is a 3.0:D

·
Registered
537 Posts
I got a set I will sell, they were only on the car for around a month so there in great shape. Pm me, I dont really know how much these things sell for.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.