Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a 1st Gen with less than 50k miles in California
I would prefer it in white but I can't be picky with the color

·
Rescued RS 2.0
814 Posts
A 14 year old car with less than 50,000 miles? That is a challenging goal. Best of luck.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah. Im hopeful that someone will get there show car out of storage and sell it to me ��

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm looking for a 1st Gen with less than 50k miles in California
I would prefer it in white but I can't be picky with the color
Are you still looking for a 1st Gen xB?

I have a 2006 xB with 45K miles for sale. I'm the original owner, the car is in very good to excellent condition. I have all maintenance records and the original Owner's Manuals, the car has never been smoked in and has always been garaged. The car has been lowered (but I have the original springs) and has 7x17" Enkei wheels.

I have a current Smog report and a Carfax report (VIN# JTLKT334664036135) which shows clear title and no accidents.

Contact me if still looking.

Harvey Cain
Oceanside, CA

Attachments

·
Recidivist User
8 Posts
It’s a 5-speed manual.

Any other questions?

Harvey
Thanks! Probably plenty of questions, as it's been 15 years since I've looked for a car (lucky you), but let's start here:

What mods does it have, cosmetic or otherwise, other than the wheels?

Have you had to change out any non-maintenance related under-the-hood parts in its short drive life?

What are the "very good" parts of its condition (send photos if you think they'll help)?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks! Probably plenty of questions, as it's been 15 years since I've looked for a car (lucky you), but let's start here:

What mods does it have, cosmetic or otherwise, other than the wheels?

Have you had to change out any non-maintenance related under-the-hood parts in its short drive life?

What are the "very good" parts of its condition (send photos if you think they'll help)?
To late - it has been sold.
Good luck with your shopping.

Harvey

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm pleased to have purchase the first gen XP with less than 50,000 miles. The car has 44500. Well taking care of. Very clean on the inside. outside have some minor scratches on the front lip and the side skirt. Also the rims are curb scraped but all in all, I am very happy with the purchase. Thank you Harvey

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.